• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Cocky Seahawks Bring 16-0 Chatter to 11-5 Season

I feel just like Tom does here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I will add only that Seattle was emphatically not 3-5 on the road, they were 2-5. The Buffalo game was in Toronto, which would be a neutral site.

Yep. I will add only that Seattle was emphatically not 3-5 on the road, they were 2-5. The Buffalo game was in Toronto, which would be a neutral site.
I agree that the blowout is not representative of the Seahawks usual crappiness when the leave their precious Centurylink Field. But it's Buffalo. They like getting blown out at least once almost every season even if it is at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Preparation-wise for the Seahawks, it's the same as a road game. They have to travel, deal with the time zone difference, etc.

Not to mention it was an indoor game which lends itself to Seattle's strengths. If they'd played in Buffalo, outside in December it could have been a far different game.

Most of the Chickens' highlights you see are against ****ty teams.

That's all you need to know.

Nick

The Hags don't play well on the road. They put up 50 on Buffalo, big deal, so did the Jets week 1. I think they are frauds.

There is something about Russell Wilson that I don't like. He looks like a Drew Brees-Josh Freeman love child.

Anybody catch NFL Gameday this morning? Basically they went around the table and the general concern with RG3 was his knee. Then crackhead started in with the seahags 10th ranked D against the run bit and their all world corners. All of them instantly when into this is the best defense RG3 will face in his lifetime rant.

Not really but you get the idea how they were playing it up. I swear sometimes other than crackhead i can't tell if it's the bias against the skins or if it's producers in their ears? Last week was the same against the turds.

I cannot wait until the Seahawks look just as flummoxed by this offense as every other team in the NFL has. Tampa had the number one rushing defense in the league when we played, and hadn't allowed anyone to run for more than 70 yards or something. Morris dropped a hundy on them like it was nothing!

Rhetorical question - does a Game 16 contest against Buffalo really count as an NFL win?

(Insert laugh here)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Just watched NFLN programs, Crackhead was blowi..., er interviewing the Seahawks corners, and I got to hear Sherman proclaim his innocence. He was just waiting for the truth to come out.

I would gladly have punched him in the face if I was there.

Just read a rumor on Twitter that the Seabags are packed and ready to fly straight to Atlanta after the game.

I hope we bury these bastards.

Just watched NFLN programs, Crackhead was blowi..., er interviewing the Seahawks corners, and I got to hear Sherman proclaim his innocence. He was just waiting for the truth to come out.

I would gladly have punched him in the face if I was there.

Dude looks like Antoine Dodson with braids. **** him. They have maybe two decent wins all year.

We need to bury these assclowns.

Nick

It took me almost all week, but I'm seriously pumped and ready to crush these hacks. **** Seattle and their front- running fans.

I would love to see RG3 throw for 400 yards against these assclowns today. How hard is it to find anything positive to say about the seahawks outside of Russell Wilson? Impossible.

OK, now you guys are gettin' me FIRED UP! I'm sick of watching this crappy Colts-Ravens game that nobody wants to win. LET'S GO SKINS!

:allhail:

:redpunch::hammer::rifle::kungfu::moon: the :censored: Seahawks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.