• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Story Behind Morris' TD celebration

Wow. That's very cool.

They had this story on local news the other night. Why couldn't my boys done something like this? Great story regardless.

How can you not love this guy. I sure hope we do him right and up his contract commenserate with his performance. One thing we've failed to do for so long is grow 'em and keep 'em. Let's keep doing it right.

I would be very surprised if Alfred is with us longer than his rookie contract. Shanahan knows how to find them, get all he can from them and trade them at the right time. I would like to see Morris get what he deserves...paid. But I hold no illusions that Shanahan will not find another good RB next year and get some value for Alfred, i.e, Olandis Gary, Rueben Droughans, Clinton Portis, Mike Anderson...

Oh and I think he is, above all else, a great character!

Some assclown at the Cincy game told me that it was because he got cut from his little league team and he was letting his coaches know what they missed out on.... (I'm so GD gullible)

Much better story!

I seem to remember hearing about this in the first half of the season. Didn't somebody post it here? Maybe I'm thinking of something in the Examiner....

I would be very surprised if Alfred is with us longer than his rookie contract. Shanahan knows how to find them, get all he can from them and trade them at the right time. I would like to see Morris get what he deserves...paid. But I hold no illusions that Shanahan will not find another good RB next year and get some value for Alfred, i.e, Olandis Gary, Rueben Droughans, Clinton Portis, Mike Anderson...

Oh and I think he is, above all else, a great character!

The last sentence is the reason why we should not let him go.
6th round gems might be easy for Shanahan to find - but talent with character, is not nearly as common

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.