• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Random Thought...
I like pizza.
Oh wait. Random Redskins Thought...
I like pizza with free toppings because of Redskins touchdowns.

Hope Kyle gives an overdose of Alfred to the seahag defense. Wanna see some Darrel Young carries as well.

I'd still like to see Cooley get more touches... Makes you wonder what they're seeing in practice that's preventing that.

If coaching counts for anything in the NFL, The Skins have to have a massive edge this weekend. I don't think this is being discussed nearly enough.

Also, listening to Seahawks fans, they are in for a rude awakening. I don't know if we win or not, but treating us like we're a small speedbump on their way to the Super Bowl is funny. I can only hope their coaching staff is doing the same.

They showed a map of who each state would vote for in the ROTY poll, and it just so happened that each state picked the guy they see most often. Literally the entire north west of the country picked Wilson, the east and south east picked Griffin, and a 3 or so states in the middle picked Luck. The other states were influenced by their surroundings.

It's why fans shouldn't be voting for any accolades in my opinion, most of them only know the part of the NFL they see (and that includes me, I don't watch much outside of Redskins games)

So yeah, that doesn't surprise me.

They showed a map of who each state would vote for in the ROTY poll, and it just so happened that each state picked the guy they see most often. Literally the entire north west of the country picked Wilson, the east and south east picked Griffin, and a 3 or so states in the middle picked Luck. The other states were influenced by their surroundings.

It's why fans shouldn't be voting for any accolades in my opinion, most of them only know the part of the NFL they see (and that includes me, I don't watch much outside of Redskins games)

So yeah, that doesn't surprise me.

Yeah, I agree. I just think it's funny that Seattle fans scream about their geography, and that no one watches them and therefore we can't know anything about their team.

Yeah, I agree. I just think it's funny that Seattle fans scream about their geography, and that no one watches them and therefore we can't know anything about their team.

Yeah, I read their boards the other day and they basically go like this:

"I can't believe they underestimate us so much"
followed, mostly in the same sentence, by:
"we're going to crush them, they suck, their division sucks, griffin is over rated"

Seattle looks like a solid team. A very solid team. I have no idea who is going to win. But underestimating anyone that makes the playoffs is absurd to me. The 7-9 seahawks punished the saints in the 2010 playoffs. The last two super bowl winners were wild card teams.

The NFL is so week-to-week that you pretty much have to completely forget what happened in the regular season and treat the playoffs like a brand new season. The only outcome that would surprise me this weekend is if either team blows the other out. The redskins and seahawks fans treating this game like it's going to be easy are in for a surprise.

MY random thought of the day:

Maybe it's the gloomy, suicidal-inducing weather in Seattle (bluest skies my arse) or maybe it's just a grunge mentality but Seahawk fans are effin' douchebags.

You don't see us making such disparaging remarks about their team. Sheesh....

Seattle fans are known for this. Let's face it, the Seahawks, Mariners and Sonics (now departed) didn't exactly stack up the trophy case with glory over the years.

The Seahawks greatest moment was LOSING the Super Bowl.

That's what in part makes them as rabid as Philly fans in terms of frontrunning.

A wildcard finish has these guys as jacked up as the 14-0 Dolphins and 16-0 Patriots.

Talk about needing to learn to act as if they have been there before :laugh:

The Redskins Fight Song.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1zJeGf-gpc[/media]

Seattle's fight song. Uh yeah, ok. :rotflmao:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRNpa_vTjRM[/media]

Maybe it's the gloomy, suicidal-inducing weather in Seattle (bluest skies my arse) or maybe it's just a grunge mentality but Seahawk fans are effin' douchebags.

Too many $8 lattes with their parkas on. They DO seem overly douchey this go around. After the accounts I read about how our fans were treated at their stadium in the last playoff game I hope the Karma train runs right through their asses.

I don't know though, hell, many of us ended up over here because of an overabundance of douchey fans so I guess all's fair in love and war.

They're just douchebags.

I have nothing but respect for their team, and their home field advantage.

Apparently their fans are just douchebags though. Not surprising, the team is based in hipster central and hipsters are typically snotty and douchebaggy.

Going back through their games they gave up yardage on the ground and have small DEs that can be worn down chasing the run.

Morris may not get 200 yards but Shanahan's postseason record of scheming for the run makes me believe he will be over 100 with 25 plus carries.

Perhaps the Seattle fans are protesting too much about being able to stop Washington's offense?

Maybe after last Sunday night they ARE worried about Morris after all.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I think you're giving them too much credit, BT. I don't think they're that smart.

I pity them for having to support a team wearing a helmet with Tucan Sam on it.

Fruit Loops.

Carroll, the USC Cheat, is a classless cumquat.

They will, however, be a tough out for us.

But an out, just the same.

Why do so many Redskin fans adamantly insist that our colors are burgundy and gold, when it is clearly yellow and not gold ? San Francisco - that's gold. Tampa Bay - almost gold, and closer to being gold than the Redskins. But Redskins are most definitely yellow.

The team colors are gold but those pants and the tone we use is straight up Heinz mustard yellow. Just try painting a redskins room the actual uniform tones and you see that it is indeed yellow. The throwback spear uniforms were laced with actual gold. No idea why we can't use that tone and still stick with everything else. The pants look like we ripped off the Packers...true Gold would look outstanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.