• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

On 4th and 1 on the 25 of the Eagles with 4 minutes left in the game, we should have gone for it. Our secondary was banged up and the eagles took full advantage of that on their TD drive to answer the FG.

Then, on the Hail Mary...O'Connell didn't even scheme for the possible blitz from a team that blitzes often.

Haskins played better today, you can see the progression. McLaurin and Harmon are good WR's, add a veteran to that corps...no need to draft that position. DL is good, Jon Bostic is smart! Wes Martin made a couple mistakes but looked good filling in for Scherff.

Good coaching, and the correct player acquisition in the off-season and this team can compete for this terrible division.

We just moved up to the #2 spot in the draft order.

I said the same thing, should have gone for it on 4th and 1. Dropped passes is what cost us this game, Haskins did a very good job today delivering the ball. Shame we didn't can Gruden sooner, because Callahan has done a lot in a short period of time.

seems the o-line played better as well, was that DH's play recognition or did they just play better than usual?

Anyone know what in the hell Haskins was trying to do on that last play?

Just eat the ball kid.

Isn't just the way of this team for the offense to wake up and the defense reverts back to Hazmat days

Isn't just the way of this team for the offense to wake up and the defense reverts back to Hazmat days

Manusky never met a 3 man rush he didn't like.

You're 3-10. Season long gone. What the hell you waiting for?

Throw the kitchen sink at the opposing Qb and see what happens......

Manusky never met a 3 man rush he didn't like.

You're 3-10. Season long gone. What the hell you waiting for?

Throw the kitchen sink at the opposing Qb and see what happens......

At this point in time I would take Greg Williams back if it meant Manusky never steps foot in the building again.

Just eat the ball kid.

Eat the ball? He was trying to make something from nothing. I know I have been hard on the kid, but what else does he do? take the sack...game over. Lateral it back and don't succeed...game over. Lateral it back and miracle? Haha! Unlikely, but nothing wrong with trying there.

Just eat the ball kid.

What @Elephant said right above. The only chance they have as he gets sacked is to get the ball to someone else. Unless you bet on the Redskins to cover, there is no reason to be upset about that play. That was the only affect that play had on the game.

IMO, You are getting sacked. Last play of the game,no time left. At that point,it's over.

Just don't make it worse.

If you haven't seen this, check it out! Pretty cool.....

I did see it and wish there were more Redskins' players involved...but pretty cool, nonetheless. I wonder if that man has any idea of the effect he's had on the many lives he has.

I remember when I met him, all I could do was shake his hand and say thank you. He asked, "For what?" All I could say was for being the example.

Has anyone contemplated the following - cuz it makes me LMAO!!!!

There's a better than even chance RG III goes home early next year with a SB ring. Bahahahahahahahaha. Folks prosper one way or another when they shed the curse of the BRUDAN!!!!

Has anyone contemplated the following - cuz it makes me LMAO!!!!

There's a better than even chance RG III goes home early next year with a SB ring. Bahahahahahahahaha. Folks prosper one way or another when they shed the curse of the BRUDAN!!!!

I was waiting to make this prediction, but I'll make it now since you opened the door. Not only is RG3 likely to win a Super Bowl Ring, I expect him to throw a TD in the game. They ran a play earlier this year with their Heisman package. It was Jackson, Ingram, and Griffin in the backfield. It was basically an option play and I believe Jackson pitched it to Griffin for a 11 or 12 yd gain. I expect them to run a play out of that formation where Griffin passes and I'm calling it now it will be a TD.

If that happens, I don't know how I'll feel. I hate the Ravens, but watching them go all in with Jackson and his playing style makes me wonder what could have been if the Redskins and Griffin has gone all in. And yes, I know the injury and all the drama and blah blah blah. But I imagine this is what it could have looked like with Griffin had there not been the injury and drama and unwillingness and UGH it makes me mad to relive that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was waiting to make this prediction, but I'll make it now since you opened the door. Not only is RG3 likely to win a Super Bowl Ring, I expect him to throw a TD in the game. They ran a play earlier this year with their Heisman package. It was Jackson, Ingram, and Griffin in the backfield. It was basically an option play and I believe Jackson pitched it to Griffin for a 11 or 12 yd gain. I expect them to run a play out of that formation where Griffin passes and I'm calling it now it will be a TD.

If that happens, I don't know how I'll feel. I hate the Ravens, but watching them go all in with Jackson and his playing style makes me wonder what could have been if the Redskins and Griffin has gone all in. And yes, I know the injury and all the drama and blah blah blah. But I imagine this is what it could have looked like with Griffin had there not been the injury and drama and unwillingness and UGH it makes me mad to relive that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.