• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Don't get me wrong. I always want the B&G to prevail. I actually have the feeling the Redskins show up today and whoop the Giants. On the other hand, I almost dread it happening. I know that sounds weird, but a win today puts us squarely back in the playoff hunt. I fully expect for us to win enough in our final month to be playing for a playoff spot in our final game against the Eagles.

I don't see us winning that game even if it's for a playoff appearance.

So a win today just feels like a set up for more pain and suffering.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Holy moly - this may be smallest Redskins crowd in years. Even green tailgate lots always full are easily half empty. Maybe a 30k day.</p>— Rick Snider (@Snide_Remarks) <a href="https://twitter.com/Snide_Remarks/status/1071795599941488641?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Things like this is what will get Bruce fired...when it should be on field product performance. #misplacedpriorities

Don't get me wrong. I always want the B&G to prevail. I actually have the feeling the Redskins show up today and whoop the Giants. On the other hand, I almost dread it happening. I know that sounds weird, but a win today puts us squarely back in the playoff hunt. I fully expect for us to win enough in our final month to be playing for a playoff spot in our final game against the Eagles.

I don't see us winning that game even if it's for a playoff appearance.

So a win today just feels like a set up for more pain and suffering.
That's certainly one way to look at it.

Myself, I go by the fact that tomorrow is promised to no one.
So, if this is my last day on Earth, I'd prefer to spend part of it celebrating a victory for our team.

I'll worry about tomorrow when I wake up in the morning. ;)

I'm not even mad at the moment, side effect of Stockholm Syndrome i suppose.

I got absolutely lit up (and mocked by John Keim) after suggesting a loss in Philly might get Gruden fired. I may have only been off by a week.

I got absolutely lit up (and mocked by John Keim) after suggesting a loss in Philly might get Gruden fired. I may have only been off by a week.

After this, I'd be surprised if he's employed at the start of the 3rd quarter

How ironic is it that the team will be 0-4 since the players called the fan base out?

This team flat out quit today.

Jay and Bruce both need to be canned today.

Would anyone say anything if Gruden got canned today?

I would be ecstatic. If I were the Redskins, I'd be changing the locks on his office during the game. The announcers said the Giants in preparation for the game were the ones that were acting like they were in the playoff hunt. That's all you need to know about Gruden and why he needs to go. The whole team is playing like the perpetual lost look on Gruden's face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems he's asking to be let go at this point. Today, last game of the season, doesnt matter.

I know Swinging Gate, Jay Gruden... you're no Swinging Gate.

Just numb at this point. Getting desensitized to the losses, and overloaded with failures at critical junctures of games and seasons. Can't remember the last time they had to step up and get it done - and actually did so.

Just turned it on for a few seconds. Is AP OK? Didn't see him out there. I feel so bad for that guy. What a shit show he came into. I can't even imagine what our record would be had he not been here this year.

Seems this Johnson kid has just surpassed Dirty Sanchez as starter. Atleast for next week anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.