• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I think he's a good guy. Maybe not a great HC but ‘turd'? I can't go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should frame his moniker better. As far as coaching goes, both as a coordinator & as a HC Jay is a turd imho. Otherwise he`s a decent human being as far as I know.

He's a turd of a coach

Forgot to ask after the game, but did anyone pay attention to how good or bad Roullier was blocking?

Not sure weather the football gods smiled upon me, or want to see me suffer.... I get the game tomorrow.

Forgot to ask after the game, but did anyone pay attention to how good or bad Roullier was blocking?

I think the whole line blocked pretty damn good, considering. At least in pass pro. I noticed a couple plays when Guice actually took the wrong hole too.
Penalties? Yeah, they sucked.

But specifically to your question, Roullier played well.

Appreciate it Ax, was curious if he was building on last year or not.

Was also thinking about it reading an article today about how the skins are on pace to obliterate holding penalty records as of late. Moses was airing his frustration about the skins getting targeted. Can link it later but having some solid internet issues at the moment.

Heard Moses. All he did was put a target on us. He needs to focus on his concentration.

False starts, and all.

Dear Jay,

Here are some ways to silence your critics.

1. Win more. Starting today.
2. Win at home more. Starting today.
3. Win in the division more. Starting today.
4. Learn to counterpunch. Starting today.
5. Consider plastic surgery to remove the lost look on your face anytime Plan A stops working. Or fails from the beginning.

Coach like the next loss is going to cost you.....................everything!

I don't know if we'll trade TW or continue to play 'hardball'. But I'm pretty confident with both Derrius Guice and Bryce Love on the roster (injuries or not), we aren't in the market for a marquee RB. I can think of 3 or 4 other spots where we are in dire need of help. Not going to happen.

I think the whole line blocked pretty damn good, considering. At least in pass pro. I noticed a couple plays when Guice actually took the wrong hole too.
Penalties? Yeah, they sucked.

But specifically to your question, Roullier played well.

Yes, the line played very well last week - except Holy Moses.

Could you imagine Joe Gibbs calling out a player publicly like that? Or talking about the limits a player puts on his offense publicly like that?

The ship's treading water and Jay keeps poking holes in the hull......

I can see Gruden sitting AP another week for no other reason besides that he does not like him.

I can see Gruden sitting AP another week for no other reason besides that he does not like him.

A good coach looks at a player like AP and thinks "How can I use him in my offense and use his talent to the team's advantage"

Jay? "He doesn't fit my system so let's bad mouth him publicly"

Jay's refusal to adapt is what will get him canned.

I think that this week coaches should be training the players on penalties. Afterall, they give enough so why not be perfect! Would be interesting to see where we stand with penalties after week 2.

Gruden's teams commit penalties at an accelerated rate and blow assignments as if it is still the preseason.

He admits coaches are ‘just not reaching them (players)' in his presser.

Meanwhile he is going to tell you how AP limits HIM? 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Gruden is a self-absorbed ass, in love with his playbook and magical system that could revolutionize the NFL if only he could find 11 perfect players to run it on Sundays.

As offensive coordinator in Cincinnati Gruden's offense was 0-3 in the postseason.

In Washington it is 0-1 with a 25 point loss to Green Bay in 2015.

So, Jay has never really schemed up a unit that has seen anything like sustained success.

It might interest Jay to know that New England has I-formation packages that they run throughout games to change looks.

When Corey Dillon ran for 1,600 yards in NE and they won the Super Bowl they ran out of the I formation a good bit.

Terry McLaurin is a glimmer of hope here. A mid round rookie that comes in to be an immediate contributor.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. Teams like the Rams, Chargers, Patriots seemingly find mid round contributors regularly.

What we are used to here are the Geron Christians, Troy Apkes who as rookies are stashed as Inactives week after week.

Last edited:
Fun fact: The Redskins are the first team in the Super Bowl era to score 40+ points, throw for 500+ pass yards, have zero turnovers and start 0-2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.