• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Skins fans are voting.......

lonelyskins.jpg

By not showing up in shitty weather?? Hyperbole, y'all sycophantic downers almost ruin my fun. F***, dont watch, yeah we suck but "We suck together" and the Modell reference earlier, I lived through that, research, city funding for new Indians and Cavs arena, he only wanted 50% city to renovate, city said no, dont blame him, talking bout someone whizzing on his grave, just uninformed see yall in chat and SO is ready

Are you at the game?

Heavens no.

Just the pics you see on twitter of empty lots.

Now alot of pics of how wet/sloshy the field is too. Like that's a big deal? It's football! There will be mud.

If this team were a contender rather than a shit show fans would be there.

I attended games in rain, snow at RFK and the weather was really not even a consideration. People showed.

There are going to be few fans there because the Redskins are 1-5 with Snyder and Allen and SF not having the type of traveling fan base that Dallas or New England has.

If this team were a contender rather than a shit show fans would be there.

I attended games in rain, snow at RFK and the weather was really not even a consideration. People showed.

There are going to be few fans there because the Redskins are 1-5 with Snyder and Allen and SF not having the type of traveling fan base that Dallas or New England has.

Yup, was at a Cowgirls game in late December in the cold pouring rain...it was packed. We won the season finale and people hung out at the tailgate for a while after the game.

Gotta give Manusky props for the 1st half. Still want him gone but credit is deserved for a helluva half of football.

Hopkins getting a little too comfortable lately, those misses are warranting some competition this week imo.

Wow we just got fisted on a fumble recovery

Game is on Hulu today FYI

Bill Callahan sucks.

When you are too afraid to pass the ball down the field...you need another profession,because you're no head coach.

Bill Callahan sucks.

When you are too afraid to pass the ball down the field...you need another profession,because you're no head coach.

Didn't see much in the passing game from San Fran either...... was it the weather ? Naw, Kyle sucks too :instigate: LOL

That no-play fumble recovery was a dagger, AP's lost fumble another, and blatant no calls on the niners 4th qtr run game was yet more.

We`re no where near ready to compete for titles yet theres some big steps taken from todays game. Even late in the 4th qtr we had a chance, we woulda been throttled if Jay was still coach.

These baby steps will turn into strides eventually

I'm not really taking much of anything away from this game. The brutal weather made the game something no one expected, which was a slow boring mud fest. Offenses on both sides were pretty bad. I'm not going to get too upset about the Redskins lack of passing. Nor am I going to get too excited about the defense. The rain was the real winner today because it actually made the game a much less painful experience. If the weather had been better, it's probably a blowout of MNF proportions.

Third and eight with 7 mins to go,down six and you call a toss play.

Callahan basically threw the towel in right there.

The Redskins the past two weeks are playing competitive football which they were not doing before under Gruden.

Callahan is afraid to expose this team's real weakness which is the lack of an established NFL quarterback.

Keenum and McCoy have proven to be turnover machines when they get up there in pass attempts.

Until Haskins is ready or the team moves on to another qb with a strong arm and athleticism this is where we are.

It doesn't help that a 1-6 team is counting on a 34 year old running back, 36 year old left tackle and 35 year old TE to be your 16 game starters.

It's not Callahan's fault the team continued to bring back Jordan Reed, Chris Thompson and allowed Trent Williams holdout to last the entire season.

We need to jettison the older players and move on to the rebuild.

But evidently Allen is not going to do that.

If we are going to go 1-15 or 2-14 we are going to do it HIS way.

Today we saw this team on defense can survive without Josh Norman.

He should be cut this week.

We don't need him as a declining 31 year old on a last place club.

But the team's management continues to treat him with an amount of respect he has never earned here.

32% of our plays were passes. 35% of San Fran's plays were passes. Very little difference. They were both afraid to throw.

I'm talking situational football here.

3rd and 8...7 mins left in the game,down 6 and you call a toss play.

No balls.

Kyle? 3rd down, throw to Kittle to move the chains just to eat clock.

The Redskins the past two weeks are playing competitive football which they were not doing before under Gruden.

Callahan is afraid to expose this team's real weakness which is the lack of an established NFL quarterback.

Keenum and McCoy have proven to be turnover machines when they get up there in pass attempts.

Until Haskins is ready or the team moves on to another qb with a strong arm and athleticism this is where we are.

It doesn't help that a 1-6 team is counting on a 34 year old running back, 36 year old left tackle and 35 year old TE to be your 16 game starters.

It's not Callahan's fault the team continued to bring back Jordan Reed, Chris Thompson and allowed Trent Williams holdout to last the entire season.

But the team's management continues to treat him with an amount of respect he has never earned here.

This team, as constructed and coached, will not win another game this year.

Is 1-15 enough to flush Bruce and his staff out of DC?

Who in the hell knows......

I agree with most of this, but what would cutting Norman accomplish? They don't have to play him. If they don't want him, then trade him. We saw last year with Swearinger there is always a team that wants someone like this. If there is a team that wants someone like this, then that means you can trade him and get something back for him. Not that I think Allen is that smart. But I do know that cutting Norman now solves nothing.

They can't even get this right. Great culture:

IMG_20191020_172926.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.