• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I haven't felt like this since Sean Taylor. From Joe Gibbs Racing PR...

jgr.jpg

Even if Snyder didn't believe the national media or WP commentary on the Redskins and Bruce Allen all he has to do is look at the record since 2010 and all of the draft failures. All the players he couldn't wait to see play here and then was disappointed when they failed to perform.

It doesn't take the savviest business mind to objectively evaluate what has happened here both on the field and off it.

One thing is for sure.

Bruce Allen has found himself a real pidgeon in Daniel Snyder.

Hell, all he had to do was look in the stands the last game of the season. Anyone who has kids will appreciate this self-portrait of Brucie Boy.

3A782767-5CD4-42AB-8E8D-2B6F61FC17B5.jpeg

I am so tired of watching playoff football hearing the name of a good young player called for a good play who used to play for us.

Loud organized **** you snyder chants. That is what we need.

Problem is, too many visiting fans and empty seats.

Anyone watching the Chiefs playoff game today realizes how far away the Redskins are from even being relevant.

Anyone watching the Chiefs playoff game today realizes how far away the Redskins are from even being relevant.

We were just commenting on that great db they have. Some guy named Fuller.

Watching Sean McVay lead his club to the NFC Title game and earlier in the day watching Kendall Fuller play at a high level in a Chiefs playoff victory...just drives home the point that Dan and Bruce cannot judge talent to save their lives.

Chiefs head coach would not trade us Alex Smith unless Kendall Fuller was thrown in. Lol.

Rams head coach was our OC and makes our head coach look like a peewee coach.

That is our tie to today's playoff games.

Chiefs head coach would not trade us Alex Smith unless Kendall Fuller was thrown in. Lol.

Rams head coach was our OC and makes our head coach look like a peewee coach.

That is our tie to today's playoff games.

And yet one wonders if we'v hit absolute rock bottom yet. Something inside me says "No"

And yet one wonders if we'v hit absolute rock bottom yet. Something inside me says "No"

We are continuing to explore the bottom.

The night game vs Philly(chad dukes screaming on radio)
The chiefs game in the snow.
Swinging gate.
Philly fans take over FedEx in week 17.

Many more.

All the while, not hearing a peep from Snyder and Allen, who continue to ruin this team.

We are continuing to explore the bottom.

The night game vs Philly(chad dukes screaming on radio)
The chiefs game in the snow.
Swinging gate.
Philly fans take over FedEx in week 17.

Many more.

All the while, not hearing a peep from Snyder and Allen, who continue to ruin this team.

I was at those first 2 games...they were horrible! The Chiefs game was the only game I'd ever left early. I watched one of my favorite players, London Fletcher, give u0p on a play. I left as soon as I saw that.

I was at those first 2 games...they were horrible! The Chiefs game was the only game I'd ever left early. I watched one of my favorite players, London Fletcher, give u0p on a play. I left as soon as I saw that.

Seeing London Fletcher give up on a play, would be a perfect time to leave. Unreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.