• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Can't listen to it right now, but was that when Norval Gruden asked Wade how he was able to pick apart his Offense in the guise of an interview?

Can't listen to it right now, but was that when Norval Gruden asked Wade how he was able to pick apart his Offense in the guise of an interview?

Ha!
If Norval would have done this, it would have shown maturity and wisdom. Instead he only showed him the few plays he had success against Wade in the 3 losses.
Wade wanted to talk about schemes and tactics. Trivial things like that never came up. Instead, Jay hired his buddy Joe Barry.

Ha!
If Norval would have done this, it would have shown maturity and wisdom. Instead he only showed him the few plays he had success against Wade in the 3 losses.
Wade wanted to talk about schemes and tactics. Trivial things like that never came up. Instead, Jay hired his buddy Joe Barry.

Joe “0-16” Barry

Ahhhhh... those were the days.

Please listen to yesterday's podcast from Sheehan from the 24 minute point to the 29 minute point. It refers to the very strange meeting that Wade Phillips had with Jay when he interviewed for the D coordinator.

https://thekevinsheehanshow.com/

Ugh! I rarely listen to DC sports media...this reminded me why I cannot stomach Loverro or Paulsen. Their voices are like finger nails on the chalkboard.

Ugh! I rarely listen to DC sports media...this reminded me why I cannot stomach Loverro or Paulsen. Their voices are like finger nails on the chalkboard.

I don't mind Loverro when he is paired with Sheehan.

Paulsen and Michael are the worst for me.

Loverro has a voice made for print. Paulsen has a face made for radio and a voice made for print, both made exponentially worse by his man-crush on Kurt Cousins.

Loverro has a voice made for print. Paulsen has a face made for radio and a voice made for print, both made exponentially worse by his man-crush on Kurt Cousins.

Dan should fire EVERYONE with a last name that starts with 'La'

This is the kind of thing that happens when a clown is running the entire FO, a narcissistic dwarf owns the team and they interview potential coaches while they already have those positions staffed.

This is the kind of thing that happens when a clown is running the entire FO, a narcissistic dwarf owns the team and they interview potential coaches while they already have those positions staffed.

At this point it's a morbid curiosity on just what's coming out of Redskin park next. Like watching a horrific car crash that takes 20 years to develop.

When it rains it ****ing pours

(....REDSKINSREPORT: Respected Redskins Assistants Bill Callahan, Jim Tomsula Want Out...)

http://kcmsports.com/2019/01/09/rep...ssistants-bill-callahan-jim-tomsula-want-out/

That's something Russell has been saying for a while now. I'm not saying it won't turn out to be true, but it's most likely him just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.

Dianna Russinni tweeted last week that Tomsula's contract was up. Which means he could walk whenever someone else offers him a job. Of course Russell, who is the source of this rumor, replied that he didn't know that. So his inside sources may not be as informed as he portrays.

https://mobile.twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1083356782884458496

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's something Russell has been saying for a while now. I'm not saying it won't turn out to be true, but it's most likely him just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.

Dianna Russinni tweeted last week that Tomsula's contract was up. Which means he could walk whenever someone else offers him a job. Of course Russell, who is the source of this rumor, replied that he didn't know that. So his inside sources may not be as informed as he portrays.

https://mobile.twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1083356782884458496

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris “pregnant pause” Russell doesn't know half of what comes out of his mouth? Shocker LOL!

Nobody wanted to jump in the dumpster so Manusky is coming back in 2019.

No quarterback, little team discipline and the only team in the league where the owner seems completely deaf to his fan base.

Would you want to move your family here?

We have 4-3 personnel but continued to run a 3-4 under Manusky.

Either he is clueless like Barry or he is another 'yes' man/camp follower that is just looking to go along and get paid without causing any waves.

There seem to be a LOT of those people at Redskins Park these days.

That's what my wife says. She's aDallas fan and maintains that as long as she has to put up with Jerry I have to put up with Danny 😈

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.