• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

And now I guess we're going to look at Crapernick. We must be the dumbest effing football team in the NFL
At least with his league audition, everyone will see he's not a starting QB because he's sub-mediocre, not because he's a disgrace. In all of his seasons, he never once cracked the top 20 in yards, touchdowns, QB rating or completion percentage. The only category he was near the top of the league in was the amount of times he was sacked. Aside from his 12-4 SB year, he has a career record of 16-26. He's just not a good, or even serviceable QB.

The certainty of the knowledge that with or without Gruden, you can't win a damn game - that must bring some comfort...

Callahan would be a fool if Guice were used for anything other than a compliment to AP.

You know who I wanna see line up at TE if we ever get to the redzone again? Sweat

Dude would be a mismatch nightmare for a lb

Since we're strolling down memory lane, this one bit still resonates with me. It's amazing how well it holds up after all these years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJiokzt9Dco

I had returned from the Dominican Republic that afternoon, and got a call for a couple of free tickets. Refreshed from a wonderful trip to the Caribbean, and excited to go support the team...my wife and I headed off. This was the first time I'd go to a game with her.

Needless to say, I never invited her to another game.

Lawsuit I believe is already settled. I think this is more about just getting headlines, doubtful a guy who wears che shirts and cant speak coherently gets a job other than theres a lack of viable backups. NFL is whiffing here, dont waste our time with a guy who is essentially rg3 but less likeable and less Injured. Plus you think mr nike annointed takes a backup job, please, spoiled brat. Once Harbaugh bailed he was exposed hence why Harbaugh went back to college.

I'm pretty sure this is a PR stunt for all parties involved. Kaepernick has been trying them since he walked out on his contract and it's gotten him nowhere. He did get a settlement check from the NFL, but that made him look more like a sellout. The NFL and the teams involved are just trying their own lame PR stunt. I fully expect this to backfire on the NFL and the terrible franchises, like the Redskins, will somehow come out looking the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His entire career in the NFL, including his "miracle" 2013 season with the 49ers were a farce. He has never finished in the top 21 in the league in yards, TDs, completion percentage, or QB rating. He was destined to be another NFL footnote well before he was a disgrace to the country. He isn't out of the league for kneeling, he's out of the lague becausehe doesn't even have the stats to qualify as mediocre.

Pretty funny Bang cartoon.

Hey, the Patriots are going to the Cap workout. NE never misses a chance to at least look at a player.

And that's the smart move.

Especially if you are a team with no established starter or NE's case no proven backup.

Recall that NO ONE in the NFL other than Joe Gibbs was willing to bring Doug Williams in for a visit after the collapse of the USFL.

He was supposed to be a hot head and critical of team management.

At 32 most teams thought he was done.

The Redskins signed him and we all know what happened a year later.

I think I remember that rant on the way home. It's the way I used to be after a shitty loss, until the team made me not care anymore

Yeeeah. Was already at the not-care-anymore phase by the time this game happened. Still enjoyed the rant. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.