• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

A percentage might make a more meaningful statement, as currently you have a list that shows him around Edelman, Cooper, and Thomas. :p

I went in and sorted the drops stats by number of times the receiver was targeted with a pass between 45 and 47 times (Hank was targeted 46 times) which, I think, gives a better comparison of the drops stats-including drop percentage.

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.12.18_12h50m48s_003_.jpgAshampoo_Snap_2015.12.18_12h49m15s_001_.jpg

As you can see, Hankerson's drop percentage is awful with 8 dropped passes while being targeted 46 times. Woof.

(AShampoo added a drop shadow for some reason, I'll have to check into that.)

I went in and sorted the drops stats by number of times the receiver was targeted with a pass between 45 and 47 times (Hank was targeted 46 times) which, I think, gives a better comparison of the drops stats-including drop percentage.

View attachment 2846View attachment 2847

As you can see, Hankerson's drop percentage is awful with 8 dropped passes while being targeted 46 times. Woof.

(AShampoo added a drop shadow for some reason, I'll have to check into that.)

That's the list I was looking for. Well done sir. I knew that it was a bad one :D

This is a huge weekend for us. This weekend really could break the backs of some of our competitors.

But only if we beat Buffalo.

All three of the other NFC teams are predicted to lose, with the Giants and Philly playing against two of the best teams in the league.

Without Jackson the past month, we aren't where we are. I'm rooting for him.

And just in case it blew over anyone's head - Dallas plays tonite

I have to admit that I'm a little conflicted over this game.

100% of me wants to see Dallas lose. 100% of me also doesn't want to see Dallas getting one of the two DBs in the top five.

Without Jackson the past month, we aren't where we are. I'm rooting for him.

Didn't say I wasn't rooting for him, just found it pretty dam funny associating a player that's missed as much time as he has, with the phrase "Battle Tested." He's a little guy in a big guys game, isn't getting any younger, but has been an asset for the most part when he's been available. I'd go with battle weary, but that headline doesn't get clicks.

And I didn't say you weren't rooting for him. He had a major hamstring injury this year.

Jackson's career average games started per season is 14.7. He's never had durability issues. He's certainly not 'fragile'.

And Dallas is officially done. They've been eliminated, and it's time to throw in the towel.

Next week Dallas plays on the road against Buffalo.

The following week they host us in Texas.

Go for that draft pick Dallas.

On another subject, Boone and Miles--you are both correct.

Desean kicks ass, but he wasn't around for much of the year. Understandably, yes. Due to injury.

But he could have also could have attended OTAs.

He proved himself to me when he laid out and caught that drive-saving pass last week.

My prediction?

Tomorrow he goes for 186 yards and 2 TDs.

Hail.

Every team should have a liaison with ties into all segments of the community - someone who is yet completely dedicated to team! good points all!

in any event: start developing the killer instinct Skins. go out and put Buff away early today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.