• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

People forget that Jay had to worry about kinda making the offense tailor to RG3, next off season he can unleash everything with Kirk.

What don't we have right now, that we know we'll have next season to allow Gruden to "unleash" everything next off season ? It's not uncommon for a staff to expand the play book as the season progresses, but yet Gruden has to wait till next off season to unleash everything ? Media making excuses for lack of production on offense is all I see here.

Let's go Jets!

And let's go Patriots!

Could you imagine if the Jets could somehow beat the Giants today, and we could take care of business against Dallas?

We'd be the equivalent of 2 games up on the Giants.

J-E-T-S. Go you freaking Jets!

Amen. The Jets are a better team - if they show up.

Don't matter as long as the Skins take care of business but I'll take the rest of the division floundering along just because............ they deserve it.
eff the Pokers n' Gnats n' Fleagles

I still don't get the negative obsession with DJax, our most consistent offensive threat.

Philly fans sure did a number on some of our heads.

I am on board with keeping Jackson around at the right price...but the idea of him being the most consistent offensive threat makes me scratch my head. Don't you have to be on the field to be a consistent threat?

He has played in 3 games...well, the technically 4 if you count the single play that earned him 7 games on the sidelines nursing an injury.

All I kept hearing from a Philthy fans is that he was dynamic, when he wasn't missing 6 or 7 games a year. Jordan Reed has been more of a consistent threat than DJax. Does DJAX even have 10 receptions this year?

Sacks are only part of the game, but.....

Anthony Raposa ‏@AnthonyRaposa · 45s45 seconds ago
For those wondering if #redskins should have taken Leonard Williams at 5 over Brandon Scherff: Williams currently has 0.5 sacks this season.

If the final standings stay as they currently are, the Redskins would host the Vikings in the first round of the playoffs.

We can crush that team.

If the final standings stay as they currently are, the Redskins would host the Vikings in the first round of the playoffs.

We can crush that team.

We are a long way from being at a spot to talk playoff opponents. That kind of talk is the kiss of death. So please just stop :)

Need to see if this team can take care of business tomorrow night.

Given our propensity to lay an egg on a big stage, it would be so "Redskins" to get our ass handed to us by ...Matt Cassel...of all people.

And Dallas would love nothing more than to rub our nose in it on MNF,on a national stage.

Hope we go against the grain.

We can crush that team.

The only team I know the Skins can beat for sure are the Skins.

You guys SOUND like Cowboys fans.

Yeah Goal's right, you should apologize Boone.

Damn you Broncos!!!went and broke the patsies when we needed them to win. Feel dirty now

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.