• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I'm not any more bullheaded than you are a gruden apologist. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The team definitely lost their composure and any confidence after the adverse ref calls.

At some point you need to overcome these and mentally stay in the game.

Alright, you guys all got me. Great gang up here.

Yep...enjoy your moment.

We still love you :)

It was a perfect day for Skins fans. We pull off a win on Sunday and we are in the drivers seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a perfect day for Skins fans. We pull off a win on Sunday and we are in the drivers seat.

Agreed. Injury aside, things could not have gone any better.

Also looks like the window has officially been closed on Romo and Witten's careers today and the nails driven in Chip Kelly's coffin too.

Culliver out for the year. Torn ACL.

D Hall back to corner, and someone else at safety?

Come on D Hall. Give us two big picks on Sunday.

Also, can we please draft a safety or corner in the first three rounds next year? I know a lot favor a WR in the first round, but I wouldn't rule out CB/Safety hybrid Jalen Ramsey if he's still on the board.

For anyone stuffed full of turkey and looking for a college game to watch, the top two secondary prospects in the draft will face off against one another Saturday night at 7:30. FSU vs. UF.

Last edited:
He got his ass clocked several times - and looked like an old man in the process.

And what we should all be saying is 'Poor Chris Culliver...tough season for him - heal up soon young man and we hope for better days ahead'

For anyone stuffed full of turkey and looking for a college game to watch, the top two secondary prospects in the draft will face off against one another Saturday night at 7:30. FSU vs. UF.

He has some refining to bring his game into the NFL, but I would absolutely love to see Jalen Ramsey here. I have to believe he will be off the board before we draft...the kid from UF is going in the top 5.

I'm a big Ramsey fan, too. But Derwin James is going to be even better.

Too funny......but true!

cowboyhide.jpg

Average Cowboy fans just lost one of the three players that they can name.

Culliver out for the year. Torn ACL.

D Hall back to corner, and someone else at safety?

Come on D Hall. Give us two big picks on Sunday.

Also, can we please draft a safety or corner in the first three rounds next year? I know a lot favor a WR in the first round, but I wouldn't rule out CB/Safety hybrid Jalen Ramsey if he's still on the board.

Would agree that we need this BUT we need an elite ILB in those first 3 rounds as well. That would take our D to next level. Someone with real leadership abilities, aka London Fletcher. We haven't been the same since he left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.