• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I think Hall would make a great safety....if it was 3 years ago

But he's had 2 achilles surgery, the ankle, the knee, and the toe in a year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think Hall would make a great safety....if it was 3 years ago.....
Don't think anyone is expecting him to be the long term answer to anything but he's apparently healthy enough to play in dime situations.
Maybe he goes down again, maybe he actually contributes with a play or two of significance. Either way the 'other guy' is injured and may contribute on ST when he's back.
Dhall is still on the team and must have some value if we're using him at his current position and health.

Skins fans are everywhere here in Charlotte - everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work your magic and bring us home another W.

I wish so bad I could be there, but it just won't work for me to be there tomorrow. Hopefully the fans fill the stadium with burgundy like in 2011.

The funniest thing about that game was the fan cam kept trying to show Panthers fans, but in every shot, there were a lot of Redskins fans in the shot and they had to switch to find another group of fans to show. But they all included Redskins fans.

I'm telling you - they are everywhere you look here. It's usually that way down here, but this is ridiculous :)

I'm telling you - they are everywhere you look here. It's usually that way down here, but this is ridiculous :)

Good, get 'em fired up tomorrow!
Make sure to fly that BGO banner in the stands to we HD big screen observers can see ya! ;)

The big question is, will they be everywhere in Panther stadium.....enough to drown out Panther fans ?

I want to see a sea of Burgundy in that stadium.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this given the countless games at FEDEX that followed a similar pattern just with different actors?

Gonna be Gruden tomorrow!!!!

image.jpeg

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to give Michael Irvin a high-5. On the NFL Network Michael Silver said the Skins expected Griffin to come in and demand a trade before the deadline which he didn't. He later said the Redskins want to see some grit and fire from Robert. And that wouldn't you think if you 'suffered the indignity' of being third string that you would fight for your job/career.

Irvin called him out saying Robert is in a lose/lose situation. If he asks for a trade, the media will say he's not a good teammate. And now that he's taking it quietly as a good teammate, Silver wants to say he's soft and doesn't want to play. He was pretty agitated at the guy.

If only Griffin would stop with the drama and the me first attitude.

Oh, wait.

131c387c3227ee881236b97236d6bbfe.jpg

Ready for action

My brother is there with his family. This is a winnable game. I'm stoked.

Cousins fumble and interception
Jones fumble
Gruden calls 7 rushing plays in first half between 4 players

Anyone else think maybe gruden isn't learning a ****ing thing and we're just winning because Scot picked good players and not the coach?

No leadership
Everyone looks dejected
Everyone looking for someone else to do something

Where is the coach? Where is the qb? Neither one wants to walk down and talk to anyone?

Did you by chance see the team? Mid way through the 2nd quarter they disappeared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.