• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Silas Redd just got suspended 4 games.....

Good thing we kept that guy on the team LOL!!!

Interesting.

Christine Michael stays in the NFC East | ProFootballTalk

It’s a logical landing spot for Michael. Redskins General Manager Scot McCloughan was in the Seahawks front office when Seattle drafted Michael out of Texas A&M in the second round of the 2013 draft. Michael hasn’t done much in the NFL with either Seattle or Dallas — 67 carries for 305 yards in 19 games — but the Redskins may think that a few weeks in their system now will get him in a place where he can compete for a role on the 2016 roster.

Alfred Morris is set to be a free agent after the season and Matt Jones has played well during his rookie season, which may leave an open spot on the depth chart next year that Michael will be in position to fill.

Last edited:
so...you truly believe that Scot signed a guy who has been on 3 different teams now and has 300 yards total rushing to replace a stud RB just because he is a free agent?

well, ok.

You aren't kidding, it's pretty sick.

I really don't want to see Desean in New England next year. That could get crazy.

Was watching the game tonight thinking, Brian Orakpo is in the 10th game of the season and he has not been injured. Just as I think that, he makes a great tackle in the backfield and injures himself. Gotta think the pectoral muscle, again...but it looks like he got the wind knocked out of him.

Oh...and 2 weeks in a row at least, the Thursday night game has had teams in solid color uniforms that are ugly as shit...I hope the Redskins do not go out in all maroon anytime this year.

McLuvs will have some tough decisions ahead. Then again if we let the majority walk we'll get compensation picks right?

Idk McD, I'm kind of over the guy myself. Probably in the minority on it but I say if Djax doesn't take a big cut then let him walk.

Oh...and 2 weeks in a row at least, the Thursday night game has had teams in solid color uniforms that are ugly as shit...I hope the Redskins do not go out in all maroon anytime this year.

Oh Lord how much do I AGREE with this. YES YES YES YES.

My personal feelings on the uni's...

I hate the all Burgundy look. I hate the all White look. I'm also not a fan of the gold (yellow) pants myself.
I love our throwback uniforms.... but they look stupid with the modern helmets.

What I'd LOVE to see is a return to the White tops and burgundy pants (and vice versas the Burgundy tops with white pants) that we wore back in our Superbowl years (like the ones in your avatar piccy!). I always loved that look.

And can't we just tweak the throwback uniforms to have the burgundy of the shirts match our current helmey colour? Wouldn't quite be accurate to the era, but at least we'd look better.

And damn it why isn't anyone else on the forums when I'm in in the morning! LOL

Stupid UK to USA time difference! :(

Oh Lord how much do I AGREE with this. YES YES YES YES.

My personal feelings on the uni's...

I hate the all Burgundy look. I hate the all White look. I'm also not a fan of the gold (yellow) pants myself.
I love our throwback uniforms.... but they look stupid with the modern helmets.

What I'd LOVE to see is a return to the White tops and burgundy pants (and vice versas the Burgundy tops with white pants) that we wore back in our Superbowl years (like the ones in your avatar piccy!). I always loved that look.

And can't we just tweak the throwback uniforms to have the burgundy of the shirts match our current helmey colour? Wouldn't quite be accurate to the era, but at least we'd look better.

As our official colours are burgundy and gold, where does the white actually come in to it? There should be only two uniforms - burgundy top/gold pants and gold top/burgundy pants. Some will say that white, as a neutral colour, should be used for clash strips, but what about those teams with white already in their colours - New England, Buffalo, Houston, Dallas - to name just a few.

for personal conduct? I thought we were all about character guys now lol

It's the league making teams wear their primary color for thursday nights......

As our official colours are burgundy and gold, where does the white actually come in to it? There should be only two uniforms - burgundy top/gold pants and gold top/burgundy pants. Some will say that white, as a neutral colour, should be used for clash strips, but what about those teams with white already in their colours - New England, Buffalo, Houston, Dallas - to name just a few.

Just my personal preference. I've never really liked the yellow pants wince we started wearing them a few years back.

TBH I think it's because I first became a fan back in the 80's and was brought up on these images...

the-hogs.jpg

joe-theismann-490.jpg

Monk_Bio.36263934_std.jpg

john_riggins_1983_01_30.jpg

darrellgreen.jpg

Sean Taylor.jpg

All my glorious memories of the greatest players and the best games are in those colours.

These Yellow pants hold nothing but the stigma of losing seasons in them for me. And to this day when I see them it jars me.

As I said, just me probably. LOL

I do like the proper Gold pants of the throwback uniforms, but they just need to do something to match the shirts to the helmets (being as they aren't allowed to change the helmets!)

I'm not keen on the yellow, but rather like the deep gold that has been worn, maybe as a throwback uniform.

Isn't there some special cause for the league to make teams play in a majority of one colour? I read that a lot of colour-blind people are having difficulties, especially with the red (Buffalo), but as we have already seen the all burgundy uniform, I would be interested in seeing how an all gold one looks.

I. Hate. The. Mustard. Yellow.

We're the Burgundy and GOLD.

It's like they consulted Zorn or something.

I'm not keen on the yellow, but rather like the deep gold that has been worn, maybe as a throwback uniform.

Isn't there some special cause for the league to make teams play in a majority of one colour? I read that a lot of colour-blind people are having difficulties, especially with the red (Buffalo), but as we have already seen the all burgundy uniform, I would be interested in seeing how an all gold one looks.

We'd have to turn down the brightness and contrast on our TV's!!! LOL

I do like the Throwback uniforms.

I like the pants colour. Now if they could just brighten the tops to match the helmets and then use the Spear decals on throwback days I'd be happy.

I'd be happy to have that sort of colour scheme for the regular strip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.