• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

It's worse than that. My brother noticed that he wouldn't even run on plays he wasn't involved in. There was a pass to Crowder and he's trying to pick more yards and Jackson is just jogging down the field not even caring about the play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not entirely accurate. He blocked very well today, maybe his best blocking effort ever as a Skin.

I know that might not be saying a lot, but he put in the effort to help others get loose on multiple plays.

Last edited:
Mark Bullock ‏@MarkBullockNFL · 3m3 minutes ago
#Redskins players lack desire/effort/given up on Gruden? Absolutely not. Even DJax was blocking downfield today.

Djax.jpg

I don't mean to come off argumentative Kel. That's not my intent at all.

Usually Desean seems to slack unless he has the ball. I was in shock at how many big blocks I saw him make today.

I had to rub my eyes to make sure that was number 11 I was seeing lol.

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen · 37s37 seconds ago
I've got to give DeSean Jackson huge props. Hustled into play to make a block to spring Matt Jones 30-yards down field on his 78-yard TD.

He was fired up before the game. I think he was quietly upset his comments post-game last week were taken out of context and wanted to be a big part of things today. He did okay considering it was his first game back where he appeared to be mostly at full speed.

I wonder if him just being on the field, and keeping the defense honest helped with those screens today. We really executed those well.

Man Baker is having a very good year so far. Starting to think of him as a must for long term.

Can someone tell me what Tom Compton was doing in the game ?
Neither Moses nor T-Williams seemed to be injured.
Was he playing Guard, or extra TE ?

They had him in there as the 3rd TE for most of the game since McCoy was inactive.

Here it is past midnight and I still haven't taken my Redskins hoodie off.

Damn, what a great day this was.

Galette suspended 2 games for personal conduct violation.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's for last year's event and it takes effect next season

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I heard on 980 just now he can serve it while on IR but maybe they were wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A player really should be able to apply a suspension during his injury time. Otherwise, it's literally adding insult to injury.
I know this suspension/injury scenario has come up for us before and recently.
I think it was Breeland this year, or somebody else last year.

Last edited:
I remember seeing Scherff on a couple of plays just pancake the hell out of dudes and injure 2 of them. That kid plays with a mean streak just like we wanted him to.

It's funny but our right side of the line is the strongest side despite having the most inexperience.

I know this is likely the media attempting to sell drama, but I was listening to Sheehan yesterday who inferred there might be trouble with Kennan Robinson when he posed the question, "Why was he on the inactive list, injury or performance?" Then they cut into a commercial and I never heard more.

Can anyone shed light on this?

I shook my head because I feel Robinson has been one of the better performers of the year, but that defense looked good with Will Compton calling signals. I really thought Perry Riley was the on on the bubble.

Sheehan had Keim on just a few minutes ago discussing the ILB position and he seems to think there is something to the Robinson situation...nothing definitive, all supposition, but he believes there is something there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.