• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

d78607dfb8ea9c5a978e03122c64f1dd.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Getting reps because we were winning so well?

Dunno then...

Despite having to listen to the game on the radio, it was one of the best Sundays around my house in a long time! Love the passion and tude that our team displayed today. I'd give much to be able to see them live here in Charlotte, but with the Panthers success, tickets are through the roof in cost. Just too much to swing with other obligations.

Desean came out looking great for 1 play. Then he was on the table getting worked on and never a factor again.

Desean came out looking great for 1 play. Then he was on the table getting worked on and never a factor again.

It's worse than that. My brother noticed that he wouldn't even run on plays he wasn't involved in. There was a pass to Crowder and he's trying to pick more yards and Jackson is just jogging down the field not even caring about the play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping McLuvs is seeing that as well. Could get a couple decent WR's for what we're paying that fool to do.

Elias Sports Bureau: Did you know?

Cousins is the first Redskins quarterback ever to do all of these in the same game.

- Complete 80 percent of his passes

- Pass for 300 or more yards

- Throw at least four touchdowns

- Throw no interceptions

He’s the 13th in NFL history to hit all of those benchmarks.

And we are right back in the mix in the NFC East.

One thing that stood out to me today more than anything was what Scot McCloughan did after the game. Just before the team walked off the field, Scot positioned himself in front of the tunnel and shook the hand, fist bumped or hugged every player on the team before they left the field.

Left a very big impression.

DSC_6633.jpg

DSC_6646.jpg

DSC_6664.jpg

Elias Sports Bureau: Did you know?

Cousins is the first Redskins quarterback ever to do all of these in the same game.

- Complete 80 percent of his passes

- Pass for 300 or more yards

- Throw at least four touchdowns

- Throw no interceptions

He’s the 13th in NFL history to hit all of those benchmarks.

That's impossible. They must have made a mistake in those stats.
Everybody said that when Cousins had a few games with multiple interceptions, that he would always throw lots of interceptions.

McCloughan looks like a man possessed with a mission in mind.

Very excited to have him on board, regardless of how the rest of this season plays out.

I've stressed it time and time again, but I'll say it again - we can't overlook the importance of becoming competitive at home. We are becoming a tough out on our home field and this can certainly pay dividends moving forward in our rebuild.

Now if only we can find a way to pack the confidence from our home games on the flights to road games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.