• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Rich Tandler ‏@Rich_TandlerCSN · 31s31 seconds ago

If Jamison Crowder catches 18 more passes this year he will be first #Redskins rookie to catch 50+ passes in season since Art Monk in 1980.

The first in 35 years? Wow, that would be a good sign.

Or how shitty we've drafted wr's over the years.

I really like Crowder & hope he blows it up with us throughout his career.

Bye week, a quiet interlude where players gather their thoughts, 'hug' the loved ones, rest their bodies.

Bubbling just below the surface the lawyers keep on going. Wonder when the lava flow fires up, just before the Pat's game?

I read someone's comment from that and it made me chuckle.

"How can Garcon be suing over people profiting off of his name when nobody drafts his non playing ass?"

Or how shitty we've drafted wr's over the years.

I really like Crowder & hope he blows it up with us throughout his career.

Crowder benefits from our #1 being out and our #2 getting the max coverage. Not to take anything away from Crowder, he is making the catches and love the guy.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Crowder benefit more when DJax comes back? At that point you can't double DeSean and Pierre so Crowder will be playing against the 3rd or 4th corner. I'd expect h to look even better.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Love the thought of Djax coming in to loosen up opposing secondary. Kirk, Pierre, Crowder, & Reed's #'s would all look better. I'm just about over the dude tho with his hammy's and missed time.

Wouldn't Crowder benefit more when DJax comes back? At that point you can't double DeSean and Pierre so Crowder will be playing against the 3rd or 4th corner. I'd expect h to look even better.

According to Keim, Crowder only knows one position right now. As Desean's backup. So until he gets a little more experience, it's either Desean or Crowder.

You would definitely think he could play the slot. But I guess that role is for Roberts right now, and then I suppose Ryan Grant would back him up.

Last edited:
Even in that case, Desean could burn down the field and tire a CB out.

Then bring in Crowder as a set of fresh legs, act like he's going deep, and stop for a 25 yard gain.

Or we could just line up four on the field at once.

The Patriots actually pass 70% of their plays. We could get crazy lol.

Basically, Jackson's going to make his season debut next week.

If anybody thinks he's actually going to do anything without having much of a camp and coming off injury after a long layoff...well, that's just wishful thinking.

The Patriots will take away our best offensive threat: Reed.

Somebody,hopefully more than just one, is going to have to step up for the Redskins to even have a chance in this one.

of course

I'm concerned that you are exactly right - that DJax will be healthy enough to start but be so rusty or cautious about the hammy that he's a non-factor. I'd be okay if he didn't come back for awhile, rather have Crowder in there for most of the downs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else happy that the Pats won against the Jets? They aren't known for taking their foot off the gas against teams but had they lost to the Jets I believe we would be brutalized the following game. I'm content if we can make it past this next game with a loss and no further injuries. A well played competitive game would be alright.

I suppose so, don't know about brutalized per se but having won against who a lot of 'pundits' are calling one of the top teams in the AFC might make them mildly complacent.

Those same pundits were discussing the chances of the Pat's going undefeated again. Looking at their schedule they wrote off their remaining home games as no brainers to win. Didn't talk losses until some tough road games and injured O line.

Like how all are saying that they are pissed at the NFL for getting screwed by deflate gate and getting caught with soft balls.... big effin deal Pat's.

Hell, we 'cheated' within the rules and got kicked in 'em much harder than they.

EFF MARA

Right side O line seems to be OK, Trent with misc. dings and dents including a done concuss protocol thing, Long coming along OK, Steiger pending maybe back game after Pat's. LeRib is adequate at C.

CBs- Bash with tender hammy pending, Hall may be back, Culliver a mystery on returning

Manufactured motivation is not a bad thing. Patriots seem to want nothing less than making Goodell hand them the Lombardi at the end of the year.

Yeah, good for them, unfortunately they happen to have the skill level to back it up.

It really is nuts. They lost their LT for the year. That doesn't even impact that team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 10, Members: 0, Guests: 10)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.