• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

The 4th down incompletion....frozen in the pocket and threw off his back foot to the wrong side of the guy. He had a big hand in it because his 2 picks were those kinds of passes.

Watch the dmn game dude, it was Reed who made a mental mistake on the route.

I saw a number of reports that Forbath heard of his release on the radio.

Jackson out several weeks with severe hamstring strain

Yeah, that's not great. Alfred was a BEAST yesterday, but he also just became every opposing D-Coordinator's main focus. Without DJax to take a little pressure off him with the threat of the long ball, I have a feeling our offense will struggle some. Time to get Ross off the bench. Frankly, I'd be just fine if I never saw Roberts on the field again.

Ross and grant need to be able to step up.

Roberts made some great catches but he had his typical drops as well. It's just not getting better or sinking in with him.

Caught the Reed bug?

image.jpg

Chris Culliver suspended one game. I believe for prior conduct in San Fran.

A new DB is coming in for a workout tomorrow. Will Blackmon.

Cobra Kai say bub by.... Little big man just kicked you out de wigwam

Grant and Crowder are short and intermediate range targets.

When opposing teams double-mark Pierre Garcon the team needs to unleash Rashad Ross down the field with his 4.39 speed.

That keys the running game and the ability to use play action as a weapon.

Unfortunately, DeSean Jackson is a good player but he is fragile as glass. Gary Clark was about the same size and while he played injured, he managed to stay on the field.

Plus Clark played virtually his whole career with a hammy.

Grant and Crowder are short and intermediate range targets.

When opposing teams double-mark Pierre Garcon the team needs to unleash Rashad Ross down the field with his 4.39 speed.

That keys the running game and the ability to use play action as a weapon.

Unfortunately, DeSean Jackson is a good player but he is fragile as glass. Gary Clark was about the same size and while he played injured, he managed to stay on the field.

Free Ross!

Hoping Ross gets all the DJax snaps. Give us an idea weather we have a replacement for him come next season.

It seemed Ross had some sticky hands this preseason, could be wrong tho. Time for the younglings to step up.

Might be....

But it IS Dianna. The same Dianna that you toted around here as some golden goose laying golden eggs for her great inside scoop and journalism.

so, if we go off this "might be" scenario....she is a blowjob giving hack who uses her mouth instead of her skill to get what she wants. I take a lot of pride in being one of the few to say she was a hack. so, if we go off this "might be" scenario....she is.

Weird how I arrived on this site.
I was Googling "blowjob" and also typed in my favorite "model's" name, Diana. (this was strictly for research purposes only), and it led me right to this forum/thread/post about football's Redskins.
Life is strange isn't it ?

Weird how I arrived on this site.
I was Googling "blowjob" and also typed in my favorite "model's" name, Diana. (this was strictly for research purposes only), and it led me right to this forum/thread/post about football's Redskins.
Life is strange isn't it ?
Well, slap my ass and call me stallion. What the hell is up, Mick?!!

Nice to see you Mickalino. #theyusedtocallmeTarhog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.