• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

You're badly mistaken
My face ain't faking
It's world shaking
Earth is quaking
Got a Championship baking
A title for taking

Your face is not your job
your face is not how much money you have in the bank
Your face is not the car you drive
Your face is not the contents of your wallet
Your face is not your ****ing khakis
Your face is the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

Your face is not your job
your face is not how much money you have in the bank
Your face is not the car you drive
Your face is not the contents of your wallet
Your face is not your ****ing khakis
Your face is the all singing, all dancing crap of the world
If my face was my job, thieves would want to rob
The money in my bank, has my face to thank
If my face was a car, it would be fast and go far
All the pictures in my wallet, have likenesses upon it
And my large ****ing khakis, hold my Slap Jack Mackey
and the singing that I'm bringing leads from dancing to romancing

Anyone gonna bet me that they pan to him in street clothes up in the booth when Kirk throws his first INT?

Anyone?

That is a sucker's bet right there. Betting on the media NOT loving drama and causing untruths is as easy to predict as........

Well, as scary as people try to make the Dolphins Dline sound, it would behoove the camera to go to him, on the sideline, in uniform.

Anyone gonna bet me that they pan to him in street clothes up in the booth when Kirk throws his first INT?

Anyone?

Ooh, ooh, will he have sunglasses on?

It's against Miami, CSI references could totally happen after the INT. Think magical.

Ooh, ooh, will he have sunglasses on?

It's against Miami, CSI references could totally happen after the INT. Think magical.

Only if they come with a head tilt, sunglasses drop and a SUPER cheesy yet unintentionally funny line followed by The Who. :)

Completely meaningless but amusing (to me anyway) aside:

Did you know that David Caruso refused to sit for any takes? He had it written into his contract and almost never sat with the exception of shots in the HUMMER. That goofball totally cracks me up...I never missed that show for the unintentional comedy. The intros were comedic gold.

That and the pseudo super man pose with his legs spread and his hands on his hips... and of course always the head tilt. Cracks me up just thinking about it.

Caruso .... David Caruso.

The absolute worst....this is cheese that makes even Stallone and Schwarzenegger turn up their noses.

"or maybe he got taken for a ride!" LOL

Whomever made that video blew it by not splicing in The who at the end.

SNL did a skit on this once IIRC. Great stuff.

You ever seen Caruso in any movies before he was on CSI? OUCH!

I remember him from Rambo, and that Bill Murray mobster sendup in which he was an enforcer. And of course from NYPD Blue, which is where he apparently got it into his head he was Clark Gable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.