• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

You're just salivating over the chance to start your statements all over again. We all get it still...you hate the organization.

This may be the nadir. Coming off back to back 3 and 4 win seasons, and still the talk of the league because of the circus we evidently beg to stay with us. This is just stupid and embarrassing at this point. Every ****ing day it's something new. Christ Almighty.

maybe because it's just that - a "suggestion" ??
Why the snark, boss? It was a straight question. Seems to me if there's one legit thing for Redskins fans to be concerned about in tis latest dust-up, it's that the new GM might have loose lips (unlike, apparently and allegedly, those of the reporter in question). I'd be a little ... miffed? ... concerned? ... if that were true, and figure most Skins fans would be too.

I was hoping for some intel on what if anything is actually known at this point from someone who's been following this. Me, I didn't know anything was even going on until this morning so I'm playing catch-up.

So ... we have a new GM. This year's version of "It's all going to be ok now because we have THIS GUY on our team!"

And, his one weakness, his achilles heel if you will, was that his off-the-field demons had caused him to retire from the game.

And, we have been assured that those demons have been put to rest and he is now completely focussed on football again.

And, last night, one of those demons just went and took a joy ride on social media.

And, following that, the Redskins PR machine went ahead and made a bald-faced lie to the world about it.

And, less than a day after that, it is proven that the Redskins PR machine went ahead and issued said lie.

... am I missing anything?

Why the snark, boss? It was a straight question.

I did not intend it as snark, in any way. I'm not even sure how it came across that way, but I apologize if it did.
From my perspective, it was just a straight answer to your straight question.
All I was implying is that as far as we know at this point, it's just an unsubstantiated rumor, and should be treated as such.

Yes. I agree that it was stupid for Tony Wyllie to put out the 'fake account' info - but it very well could have been based on Mrs. McCloughan's assurances that this wasn't her account or her tweet. People panic sometimes and then realize they can't sustain their 'story'. I think that's a far more likely explanation vs. Redskins PR lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if this is substantiated (not sure how - Blue Dress situation?), what happens? Scot was supposed to be the best thing to happen to us in forever. Talent certainly overcomes (overcums?) problems, but for how long? To Om's point, I don't see how this impacts on the field stuff, but it will certainly be a distraction. And if we all think press coverage has been rough to this point, well, I don't see that getting any better anytime soon.

Is the bloom off the McGlue rose with this?

I did not intend it as snark, in any way. I'm not even sure how it came across that way, but I apologize if it did.
From my perspective, it was just a straight answer to your straight question.
All I was implying is that as far as we know at this point, it's just an unsubstantiated rumor, and should be treated as such.
Fair enough ... my bad. I'll take a skin-thickening agent when I get home tonight.
:cheers:

Jamison Crowder cleared of any domestic abuse charges by NFL.

I have a huge favor to ask of everyone here.

Should anyone get a hot scoop on anything Redskins related, I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know.

I'll then forward it on to Dianna.

Thank you.

Sorry....nobody here trusts Hanoi Dianna

How many BJs were there? Did Scot laugh before or after or not at all? Is Dan happy with the leak(s). Will the ESPN reporter be banned from Redskins Park?

What a farce this franchise has become.

ok. that's enough.

I'm offended by anyone who associates the ideas of BJs and leaks in the same post!

Hey, that's just a great work ethic if you ask me!

you know....can't speak for others.....but....I'm outta steam. let's just get to the friggin season. I'm tired of the incessant and very destructive reporting by the media; I'm tired of the annual frustration; I'm tired of the confrontation that this all generates; I'm tired of what was formerly a bastion of joy and positive experience becoming a 20+ year odyssey into the depths of chaos and incompetence.

this is a marriage that has turned South.

Does anyone know if we picked up an extension on Toney Wyllie? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.