• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

This is a very real concern, for sure. But I believe strong men, with strong personalities, and intestinal fortitude, can handle this. Whether they will, or not, is the question.

The media, will look for dissention everywhere they can. Robert leaving will not change that. They are pushing the "Robert has to go" line, pretty hard. But if things go south, they'll be the first ones crying that the franchise screwed up again by letting him go. They NEED the audience to stay angry, at something. Pissed off people are more likely to call, tweet, click, etc... They are whores for drama. If this team isn't winning, there WILL be drama, manufactured if needs be, from somewhere.

Having 3 QB's on the roster, with NFL experience, AND knowledge of the system, is a luxury few teams have. If we can make it work, and I believe we can, then we should do it.

No doubt. I personally would LOVE to have a situation where Griffin could stay here and the team starts being successful. I never rooted against him. I also have been a Redskins fan for my entire life, and have seen what constant flux we have in our market pertaining to QBs. What's the quote? "The most popular man in Washington isn't the President, it's the backup QB of the Redskins." The sad truth is that I think this is all too true of a statement, and until we get a guy in here who can start off like Griffin, but maintain that for many years, it's going to be the same dialogue. I also feel that cutting ties with Griff would remove a very large monkey that's been on the back of everyone within this organization since the day he got here. NOTHING done with Griffin has been viewed as a positive.

We gave up a massive load to get Griffin (which at the time was thought to be worth it in Redskins Nation, myself included)

Shanahan was criticized for getting him killed by "asking" him to run and leaving him in the game too long

Shanahan tried to change the offense to Griffin and he was criticized for thinking Griffin could make the transition

Gruden was brought in to "fix" Griff in according to a lot of speculation

Gruden was then criticized for trying to stick a square peg in a round hole

Snyder/Griffin have been criticized for being too close

Griffin is criticized for being honest. He gets his pressers chopped up and used against him, sometimes warranted, sometimes not.

Thats a LOT of different pieces of the puzzle that have seemingly made mistakes at every pass.... with 1 singular common denominator. Not saying it's Griffins fault, but things just seem to snowball around him. He's a polarizing figure with talent under an immense amount of pressure. It chases the guy down and takes his legs out of him. Fair or not, it's the truth.

This is for Skinned Aussie to cheer about

49ers-Cowboys recap: Jarryd Hayne puts up another big game as punt returner, running back - Niners Nation

Hayne spent Sunday's game as the first punt returner, and then the third string running back. In the first half, Hayne returned three punts for 84 yards. That 28-yard average would be really good for a kick returner. For a punt returner, it is down right other-worldly. On his three punts, he showed great hands, great vision, and some nifty open-field moves.

Here's a couple guys Danny needs to throw some money at :

This dude is not only one of the fastest men on the planet, but has serious football skills to go with it.

You HAVE to check out his absolute sick burst on the play at 2:00 to 2:07.
It is un-real and beyond human

And this dude is a bruiser that has NFL written all over him

Last edited:
Here's a couple guys Danny needs to throw some money at :

This dude is not only one of the fastest men on the planet, but has serious football skills to go with it.

You HAVE to check out his absolute sick burst on the play at 2:00 to 2:07.
It is un-real and beyond human

And this dude is a bruiser that has NFL written all over him

I've seen this guy... absolutely SICK open field skills and willing to get his nose dirty too

Sounds like a win-win proposition to me. Because, like fansince, Dianna will do anything for the truth! And that's a joke Al :cheers:

In all seriousness - is this supposedly McLovin's wife OR ex-wife??? And I've seen Russini, so I will not be judgin' or hatin' ...

So sounds like McCloughan's wife has apologized for the tweet. This after Tony Wyllie had claimed it was a fake account and was being referred to NFL Security.

This organization just rises to new levels of buffoonery.

He ain't dead yet. He may yet be a winning QB for this team. This year.

I was thinking the same thing today. I envision this year to be part II of last year. Rotating QB's, piling up the loses, sorting out who are keepers and who to cut. However, after all this that just went down, it could be the plan is to not play him if it can be helped. Anyway, it will be interesting to see how far Gruden sticks with Kirk. At least we can handicap our bets with that knowledge.

Dianna is a troll and a hack. She stabs at the dark and tries to find stories no matter real or not

I don't know if she's blowing dudes but I'm not mad at someone's wife for calling her out for who she is.

So sounds like McCloughan's wife has apologized for the tweet. This after Tony Wyllie had claimed it was a fake account and was being referred to NFL Security.

This organization just rises to new levels of buffoonery.

In other words, the Redskins just flat-out lied. Just straight-up made some **** up.

Unbelievable.

Actually, its sadly very believable.

Because the organization controls the personal accounts of wives of employees?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.