• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Yep..someone is going to run with that shit article though and swear it's real. I have zero doubt in that.

You really think an article on tmz from "unnamed sources" is your meal ticket, eh?

I called it. I didn't want to believe it, but I definitely called it

That pretty much confirms everything the media has said about a divided locker room. Although Desean already confirmed all of that last year.

I also just saw Jay's press conference for the first time today. That one line about Kirk "not doing anything behind anyone's back" was brutal.

If you are seriously using that article to confirm anything, you may want to check how badly biased you are in the whole situation. That article should be used to confirm one thing: that there are people out there that will twist whatever words are said for their own clicks. Cause really, that's all that can be gleaned by an objective observer.

Yeah, another load of crap, seriously how can anyone with a modicum of sense take it for anything else but.

I guess no one saw the two television interviews with Desean last season where he said the locker room was divided on which QB they wanted to start?

Then Desean said he thought Kirk threw the best ball?

No one saw that?

I definitely recall him saying Kirk threw the best ball. I know I heard about locker room division comments, but never saw the actual comments used to show that. The ones I saw were ones being twisted, but I don't know if there were others that were more blatant in their wording.

On the plus side, there is a very good chance we won't have to hear any of that this year. I'm hopeful, anyway. As long as people can keep away from TMZ :p

One man gang just cut in Arizona.

He's no young puppy, but he could help our ST this season overcome some of those big injuries.

I definitely recall him saying Kirk threw the best ball. I know I heard about locker room division comments, but never saw the actual comments used to show that. The ones I saw were ones being twisted, but I don't know if there were others that were more blatant in their wording.

On the plus side, there is a very good chance we won't have to hear any of that this year. I'm hopeful, anyway. As long as people can keep away from TMZ :p

Well that makes sense then.

Anyone who saw the video would never question a split in the locker room.

These were never rumors. Unless you think Desean was lying.

[video]http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/11/9/7181483/desean-jackson-rg3-colt-mccoy-washington-locker-room[/video]

Lorenzo Alexander just turned 32 years old.

He's definitely not what we are looking for in terms of a long term option, that's for sure.

If Scot thinks we are in a really bad position though, he may come in for a workout.

lmao!

listened to Cooley on the way home tonight. what a *uss. long diatribe about...of course Griffin. it was embarrassing. "I was never anti-Robert. I just told the truth. I love the Redskins. He left the o-line out there to hang...it was always me, me, me. I just dealt with the facts."

it's amazing how delusional people can be. or dishonest. for example: Cooley, once again, repeated his mantra about leaving Willie Smith out to hang to dry. maybe, just maybe, Smith was that bad. why....bad enough to be cut today! no mention of that. but more to the point...after intoning ad pukem how much he loved the Redskins......there was no self-recognition about what he and his cohorts had knowingly or unknowingly done: hour after hour, day after day, week after week....an unrelenting assault on griffin. griffin did have issues. but the tone and frequency of the assaults were way out of proportion. he and his fellow media travelers will never admit it....but they personalized the matter. now they are trying to patch the wounds they caused along the way. eff U guys. you will do it again...all the while making your money off the team, the players and the fans.

Cooley is not a Redskin. he's a self-promoting, look at me child. wait...who else had tendencies for "look at me" syndrome? oh yea.....no need for reminders.

I remember early on in the show, just after the 2012 season when Griffin was still the toast of the town, he'd describe them as if they were the best of friends. He'd go on and on about what a great leader and locker room presence Griffin was. Funny how after his play declined Cooley's spent the past year or so attacking his character and criticizing every insignificant thing he says and does. Some friend. Nobody knows you when you're down and out.

Somebody high up in the organization had one too many drinks during the game, and started talking to Schecter.

My guesses?

1) McLoughlan. Probably some off-handed remark about everyone knowing RG3 isn't improving except the owner...because, well, everybody can see it, right? Doesn't want to look stupid in front of football people.

2) Allen. Mr. Bungles.

3) Barry. New kid on the block unaware that talking to the press is a huge no-no.

Now, 3 different sources have gone out to PFT to cover some ass.

Gotta figure the Danny is seething.

The soap opera continues.

Well that makes sense then.

Anyone who saw the video would never question a split in the locker room.

These were never rumors. Unless you think Desean was lying.

[video]http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/11/9/7181483/desean-jackson-rg3-colt-mccoy-washington-locker-room[/video]

Unfortunately...content not available >_<

Edit: Looked into it more, and I just don't read it the same way you do. Not saying you're wrong, I just don't see it the same way. No way to know which way it goes, but it isn't necessarily the doomsday scenario.

I guess no one saw the two television interviews with Desean last season where he said the locker room was divided on which QB they wanted to start?

Then Desean said he thought Kirk threw the best ball?

No one saw that?

OMG!!!! He actually said that!!!!! I am shocked, shocked, shocked.

That is Earth shattering.

Well...from here on out I am investing full faith in the Dungman!

You keep slinging mud at the wall but so far none is sticking.

At this rate, you'll need Tommy John surgery if you don't rest that arm.

TR1 Paraphrase: "Snyder's still calling the shots,so RG3 will be forced to start despite what the coach/gm want"

Kirk Cousins named the starter for the 2015 season.

Tr1: "Yeah...but RG3's still on the bench, gonna cause alot of controversy,tear the Skins down."

Are you Jason Reid's brother? The Reid's #1- tr1

Edit: Looked into it more, and I just don't read it the same way you do. Not saying you're wrong, I just don't see it the same way. No way to know which way it goes, but it isn't necessarily the doomsday scenario.

McD5, of course, will be the first to line up against anyone "inside" who goes public with insider sniping if HC Gru**** is the target.

This is comical. No notice of the transgression by DJax BECAUSE IT SERVES AN AGENDA.

I have to agree with you... nowhere do I see anything about him choosing sides or saying one guy is better then the other. In fact this quote:

Desean Jackson

"You kind of feel guys feeling a certain way about that," Jackson said about the quarterback change. "In the locker room I had to stand up and say something about that, like as players that's not our job. We can't worry about that. The only thing we can worry about is going out on Sundays and putting your best foot forward."

looks to me like he's trying to SQUASH any split, and show the team that the QB decision isn't theirs and that they need to go about their own business, regardless of who is playing QB....

How very depressing. Here I had such high hopes this season, even for a small change in fortunes. My Fandom suffers greatly. Httr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.