• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Lol..

I just got that alert, too. I can't say I blame them. It's obvious he's fallen out of grace.

I wouldn't be shocked if he's cut if there are no takers.

So, your opinion about me being full of bs and calling him one of the biggest busts in history is ok, but mine deserves this? Like I said, you don't have to like what I said. Ever.

Jordan Campbell is a beast. That is a bug ass dude hitting linebackers.

Harbaugh is a complete prick and needs a slapping in the mouth.

Didn't say you were full of BS Mike. Said your statement about comments on RG being disgusting was BS. Yes it is ok to call him the biggest bust in history. He's not immune from comment or critique. No one made it 'personal' about him in the chat. If you post it, and I don't like it, I'm free to comment on it. It's what we do here. If the BS comment was too strongly worded I apologize. It was meant to emphasize my opinion on your statement, not you. But your comment on statements being disgusting is over the top and not at all accurate in my opinion.

We can always count on you to aim high McD5.

Didn't say you were full of BS Mike. Said your statement about comments on RG being disgusting was BS. Yes it is ok to call him the biggest bust in history. He's not immune from comment or critique. No one made it 'personal' about him in the chat. If you post it, and I don't like it, I'm free to comment on it. It's what we do here. If the BS comment was too strongly worded I apologize. It was meant to emphasize my opinion on your statement, not you. But your comment on statements being disgusting is over the top and not at all accurate in my opinion.
Let's just stop posting about what qualifies as ok and what doesn't, cool?

Grant,Crowder,Ross and Bell.

All have flashed pretty good this preseason and will make for some tough decisions come cut time.

Figure Grant and Crowder are locks but hope Ross makes it.

We've went from lamenting how the Skins can't find wr talent in the draft to now having some hard decisions to make.

What a reversal of fortune in that area!

I'd love to see Ross make it, but those big injuries to our ST unit may push him off the roster. It looks like he and Spencer are competing for one spot.

I'd love to see Ross make it, but those big injuries to our ST unit may push him off the roster. It looks like he and Spencer are competing for one spot.

Have seen Ross flash multiple times but has Spencer shown anything?

Word on the Twitterverse right now (and it's guys like Adam Shefter tweeting it) "Football people want to move on from RG3 - but ownership not on board'.

It's about to get real interesting.

Snyder goes from doubling down on his major mistake to tripling down but nope, Snyder has nothing at all to do with the teams disfunction since he hired Shanny/Allen and now McCloughan. :kick_can:

I'd like to see some credible reporting on Snyder blocking a move. I don't buy it. This is regurgitated drivel by those looking to stir the pot.

Or a leak from one of the involved parties. It doesn't sound hard to believe honestly.

Then we might as well just start living in the Doom and Gloom thread. If he's pressing to keep RG against the wishes of his football people, this team is terminal. If proven or reasonably shown to be true I'm not sure I'd pay any attention to the team any longer.

True or not I think we can all agree that Griffin is a goner. Whether he's buried on the bench all season or outright cut he's gone.

Agree 1000000% with Steven. If Snyder is blocking any action with Griffin that Scot or Gruden want and this becomes substantiated, that might do it for me.

Or a leak from one of the involved parties. It doesn't sound hard to believe honestly.

Which is why it's easy to report without any fact behind it. I'm not saying there is no fact behind it, but it's an idea to throw out there knowing it will be believed. The only thing we know for certain is that this is a mess and it needs to be cleaned up.

When you watch football games its really not that hard to believe that real professional coaches and a real GM want nothing to do with playing a guy who looks like he has no idea wtf is going on around him in the game of NFL football.

Then we might as well just start living in the Doom and Gloom thread. If he's pressing to keep RG against the wishes of his football people, this team is terminal. If proven or reasonably shown to be true I'm not sure I'd pay any attention to the team any longer.

If that were to be proven to be true, I'm done with this franchise. You bring in a football GM and then the **** out of the way. Not assuming it's true, but it certainly seems within the realm of possibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.