• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Eh... too early. I'll confess I don't like hearing that because it's indicative of what he struggled with last year, but too early to be too worried regardless.

I did think it funny that the author felt it necessary to point out that Colt was more decisive, but declined to provide any context. Was Colt also playing against the starters? Were the packages identical? Lots of data that should be fed into that kind of equation before any definitive conclusion is reached, but I suspect he's looking for web hits more than anything else.

Eh... too early. I'll confess I don't like hearing that because it's indicative of what he struggled with last year, but too early to be too worried regardless.

I did think it funny that the author felt it necessary to point out that Colt was more decisive, but declined to provide any context. Was Colt also playing against the starters? Were the packages identical? Lots of data that should be fed into that kind of equation before any definitive conclusion is reached, but I suspect he's looking for web hits more than anything else.

Gruden, IIRC, has said Colt and Kirk have been alternating between each other with the backups. Kirk has had the quickest arm of all, from the report I heard on 980 this AM, but Colt has thrown (by far) the most pickles. RGIII - KC1 - Colt... in that order of pickles, least to most.

Decisiveness doesn't mean a hill of beans if the decision is a bad one. Now... the admit that's without knowing the plays and etcetera, but INT's still aren't good.

Nick

Unless it points to a defensive Redskins renaissance of course. :)

When they start running full 11-on-11's with contact, I'll begin to read the scouting reports on Rob with a little more interest. Only a little though ... I'm holding off on making any meaningful assessments at the very least until preseason game 1. And at that point, it'll be mostly watching the body language for signs that he's starting to get comfortable/confident in his drops, reads, movement and release.

Anyone catch the note in the comments that BET is present filming DJax for some reality show? (referring to previous link by Richmond newspaper reporter)

He and Chip Kelly are doing The Odd Couple.

I had to unfollow desean and Pierre on social media...they bugged the crap out of me and desean tries too hard to be a thug.

The only thing Bruce has done for the organization is reach out to Scot McCloughan.

That we can thank him for, but little else.

Yes, he has brought back the alumni gatherings and honored great players of the past, but even these guys say they would rather see a Redskins team on the field that made them proud.

7-25 doesn't do it.

He does a lot for the fans and community which is what he's good at.

He's also a lightning rod for those who seem to be more enthusiastic about the teams shortcomings, than any success that has, or will, occur.

Blandly mouthing the words of fandom, while enthusiastically regurgitating any shortcomings of the team, and it's members, either real or perceived, does hardly an ardent supporter make.

Jamison Crowder is being investigated by the NFL for alleged domestic abuse.

Crowder's twitter account suddenly posted 6-8 pictures of a woman believed to be his girlfriend bruised and beaten up.

Shortly after, the pictures were deleted and his twitter account closed.

Redskins officials were notified by the league, but are reserving comments until more facts are known.

Under the new league rules, a first time violation is a minimum 6 game suspension.

I've just read the girlfriend's claims, and if true, this guy is done.

Question: where are you seeing this? I can't find anything.

Any breaking news on anything is almost always on twitter first.

Then other media outlets pick it up later.

It's now on pft's front page, the post, etc.

Any breaking news on anything is almost always on twitter first.

Then other media outlets pick it up later.

It's now on pft's front page, the post, etc.

I know how the internet news cycle works, I was looking for links. Where did you see it first?

Twitter. Many people I follow were talking about it.

Well, innocent until proven guilty. I wouldn't rush to any conclusions just yet.

That being said, someone definitely injured that woman--whoever she may be.

More news is now coming in:

The agent for Redskins rookie WR Jamison Crowder denied his client hit a woman, saying photos posted to his Instagram and Twitter accounts are the result of the accounts being hacked. There is no record of any domestic violence incident involving Crowder in Loudoun County, where the Redskins train year-round.

--ESPN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.