• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Not happy about it...but understand it. He should transition to coach of some sort. Maybe "how to have heart" coach

Yeah, I would love to see him as an Assistant to help coach up WRs...

Yeah will be sad to see him go, one of the few favs on the team. "Sticky Hands" Moss.

Will have to let 10 vets go to keep the rooks.

Keep him on the field through a sensible rotation. We have the depth now to do that 😊

It's precisely because of that depth that they won't resign him and that's the right call. We have young WR talent that we need to develop and we can't stunt that development for sentimentalities sake. Letting go of beloved vets is hard, but at some point it has to be done.

He's a spot that could be used better elsewhere. I was one of (shaddup boone) the biggest supporters of keeping him last year but even I know it's time...

I actually feel you on Moss more than you know Mike. Probably because I was covering games for ES during his best years and I got to interview him a lot and see what kind of a guy he really was in person. As opposed to an epic asshat like Arrington, Moss was always brutally honest, unselfish, and just a class act. My favorite Redskin of that era and it's not close.

I know you do, bro. Just ribbing ya a little due to our lengthy debate last year about if he'd make the roster. I don't doubt you loved the guy on our squad.

Back to 3 qbs.

Connor has been terminated...

Halliday situation is weird given the time spent by McLovin scouting the guy. Wonder if it could be a situation where another team is whispering in his ear and it's a better situation for him where he might have a chance to compete for a backup spot and the Skins decided to do him a solid?

Halliday situation is weird given the time spent by McLovin scouting the guy. Wonder if it could be a situation where another team is whispering in his ear and it's a better situation for him where he might have a chance to compete for a backup spot and the Skins decided to do him a solid?

Perhaps, but I don't think he's like that. I'm hearing rumblings that he's lost his desire for football. I guess we'll see.

Keim

The Washington Redskins were anxious to see Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday, a productive college player who needed time to develop. But they won't get that opportunity: Halliday is not attending this weekend's rookie minicamp and there's a chance he's done with football.

The Redskins had signed Halliday as an undrafted free agent, but he was coming off an ankle injury and, a source said, had lost his love for football. Perhaps he can get it back at a later time, but for now he could be done with football as the source said Halliday has "sort of" retired.
QB Connor Halliday no longer on Washington Redskins roster - Washington Redskins Blog - ESPN

Get it back at a later time?

I'd have killed to make the nfl or even scouted for college. Get it back....that's just stupid.

Hoping the Bruce has already requested Tana's ring of fame sign be made. Unveil that shit against the porpoises!

The Dolphins are currently 2 to 2 1/2 point favorites in our opening game.

And in other news that will change wildly by the time it happens, kickoff is expected to be 62 degrees. :D

And in other news that will change wildly by the time it happens, kickoff is expected to be 62 degrees. :D

It may move a point or two, but it would take something like a massive injury to move it more than that.

Brady's suspension, being out of the game entirely moved their spread 3 1/2 to 4 points.

Oh man, seasons over! Vegas predicted us losing before camp even started!

It was nice knowing yall...but it's obviously all over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 1, Guests: 5)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.