• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Why was Trent pissed at Sherman ?
Was it something that happened during the game, or after ?

Cause he's a ****-talking piece of garbage? That's my guess at least. Prolly said something he shouldn't have about his QB getting hurt?

Yeah he was running his ****ing mouth that's why.

Then he touched trent and called him big boy. Trent said don't touch me, and sherman egged him on with 'or what'

So he hit him in the mouth.

I love trent, he's just an all around badass. He has some scary quick hands too. I don't think I've ever seen a big guy throw a punch like that before - it was open handed too, I'm convinced he would have knocked him out if he hit him with his fist.

I've definitely been hard on him in the past but him hitting that ****talking little bitch in the mouth sealed it for me. I hope he never leaves.

I also know if someone takes a cheap shot on Griffin Williams is going to rip their head off.

Redskins ‏@Redskins 2m
#Redskins OT Trent Williams leaves 11-on-11 with training staff. More to come when available

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell 3m
LT Trent Williams was upended on a running play during the last session of practice. Trainers are attending to him. He's grimacing.

Relief!

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen 1m
Trent Williams had his left wrist wrapped. "It's fine. Nothing to worry about." #Redskins

Then he touched trent and called him big boy. Trent said don't touch me, and sherman egged him on with 'or what'

I love trent, he's just an all around badass. He has some scary quick hands too. I don't think I've ever seen a big guy throw a punch like that before - it was open handed too, I'm convinced he would have knocked him out if he hit him with his fist.

I've definitely been hard on him in the past but him hitting that ****talking little bitch in the mouth sealed it for me. I hope he never leaves.

I also know if someone takes a cheap shot on Griffin Williams is going to rip their head off.

This. x1000

1077866_594026040649390_1802755807_o_zps8e64826e.jpg

I love trent, he's just an all around badass. He has some scary quick hands too. I don't think I've ever seen a big guy throw a punch like that before

Holy ****! You're not kidding! This is the first time that I've seen the video and he has very quick hands. I love it!

The Redskins need a RT candidate to emerge who can stand up in pass protection.

If Compton or Pashos can step up there that will be a welcome develoment.

It was more of a face-mush than a hit, but I'll take it. Sherman deserves a bitch-slap because he's a bitch. :)

Yes, it is true. He has signed - finally.

Very good pick up. One year deal.

Yup, I'm really liking this signing. Top quality depth, and knowing the way Bruce has been doing things, we didn't have to spend more then fair market value.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.