• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

DP, I think that game served as a catalyst for the remainder of the season. We were 5-4 going into that game and finished the season 6-1. We made the playoffs but, unfortunately, suffered the only home playoff loss I ever attended. Stupid Bears!

I think the game shows what a fine line it is between winning and losing. We aren't as far away from winning as some think we are.

Just got to do it.

It's good that those teams didn't have to suffer the weed-eater of social media/message board bitch-fests that teams today do.

It's still football. Throw the ball, catch the ball, run the ball, tackle the guy with the ball. Today's football is no different.

The correct term would be "grammatists". So try to work on your grammar, son

image.jpg

Philly fans didn't make the list because you have to be able to use a keyboard for there to be enough material to grade 😛

Most of these guys are still challenged by 'modern' technology such as ATMs and cable tv.

Hoping Leonard Williams drops to us - guy is not only a beast, but he's a smart, savvy kid - going to be a perennial Pro Bowler and maybe more...

and his hair is FAAAAAAAAABULOOOOUUUUUUUS!!

Remember when fisher walked out with the players against us?

You think Gurley will be ready to walk by week 8? What an idiot...

Remember when fisher walked out with the players against us?

You think Gurley will be ready to walk by week 8? What an idiot...

Fisher needed all those draft picks. This is the 5th RB he's drafted since that trade. In a league that doesn't value RBs. Genius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.