• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

On a related note, is our image banner cool or what? Approaching 1000 images ...I wish I had brother Pete's graphic skills though ...

Practice young Padawan.

I finally found an image editor (thanks to Om) that is pretty feature rich but doesn't require a masters degree. But I just don't have the time or compulsiveness to do some of the cool editing that Pete can do in his sleep.

Tandler's "need to know" cliffhangers to nowhere and csn's 30 second video ad swap for 10 seconds of content are on my nerves so much I've stopped clicking altogether. Its gotten to be Keim or nothing out there really.

Yep, most of the 'need to knows' are sort of obvious for those of us that pay attention to the team at least in passing.

When will we see.....

Joe Gibbs: A Football Life......?

We've seen Parcells,Landry,Walsh,Belichick,Shula and Lombardi but as per usual, the 80's Redskins get snubbed by their own league.

Pisses me off.....

Does he want to do it? I think that's the first question I'd ask. Outside of what he needs to do I've never really seen him interview much.

I'd love to see him have one....take it back to his days at SDSU

When will we see.....

Joe Gibbs: A Football Life......?

We've seen Parcells,Landry,Walsh,Belichick,Shula and Lombardi but as per usual, the 80's Redskins get snubbed by their own league.

Pisses me off.....

Perhaps Gibbs isn't interested? He isn't the type to seek that kind of attention I don't think and I'm not sure the network would do it without at least his signoff, if not his outright participation.

great job by Robert the other day NOT taking the bait when asked about whether he likes Coach Gruden and his style of coaching. The mediots are trying their best to continue stirring the pot but he doesn't seem to be interested in it or social media anymore. Maybe this kid thing is the best idea for him to regain focus and drive.

Working from home today with NFL Network on in the background (great classic rewind game between Montana's Chiefs and Elway's Broncos; Derrick Thomas, Marcus Allen ...). On the scroll they keep showing mock drafts by NFL Network types, at least two of which still show the Redskins selecting Nebraska's Randy "THC" Gregory. Seriously?

This is McCloughan's first draft here, he isn't going to gamble on a guy with baggage with that initial selection.

Oh, absolutely. What I find surprising is the NFL Network, of all places, running mocks that either haven't been updated for a couple of weeks, or are by people who really aren't paying attention.

great job by Robert the other day NOT taking the bait when asked about whether he likes Coach Gruden and his style of coaching. The mediots are trying their best to continue stirring the pot but he doesn't seem to be interested in it or social media anymore. Maybe this kid thing is the best idea for him to regain focus and drive.

Even when Griffin is saying the right things, he says them awkwardly or in ways that could be misconstrued. Did anyone notice the wording here 'it's not my job to critique...'. That could easily be viewed as him saying he has feelings on the topic but isn't going to verbalize them. A smarter response would be 'Coach Gruden is my coach and I'm going to do anything and everything he asks of me so we can be successful.' I am sure that's what he meant, but he just can never seem to say anything that is so clear it can't be twisted.

he could probably say "I like ponies" and people think he doesn't love everything else as well and he is a big ass jerk for it. He seems to have that kind of magnetism.

he could probably say "I like ponies" and people think he doesn't love everything else as well and he is a big ass jerk for it. He seems to have that kind of magnetism.

Agreed. It's just surprising to me how awkward he is at responding to questions. I wish he could master the art of saying nothing while appearing to answer the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.