• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Had to listen to Cowturd tell me all morning long that this is why he preferred Andrew Luck because of Griff's running style he would get injured more. Also said Wilson and Luck would last longer than Griff and would both be remembered as having better careers.

Sigh.

Also hearing him fellate the Seahawks D for their superior adjustments made after the Redskins' first two scoring drives was awesome.

I swear to... something, if Griff stays healthy, we win that game going away.

The short-sightedness of DC is why they don't have the Washington franchise playing in town.

DC tried a real shake down on Cooke. In addition to the name issue, DC wanted the Redskins to sign source only contracts with small DC firms for design and construction as well as stadium concessions, etc.

That's fine when the municipality is paying for the construction through public funds, but they tried tying Cooke's hands in using his own money.

I lived in DC for over 10 years and the corruption there is more pervasive than in many developing countries.

They don't deserve a team.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

The numbers go up in a hurry when you have 3 defensive starters miss all but 5 between them.

I used to be the guy who stayed up late making fun of our rivals with photoshop. I still have a sense of humor cause there aint no stoppin haters... haters gonna hate....

[media]http://i.imgur.com/ry0Sc.jpg[/media]

Somewhere, Mara is trying to figure out how to drug test RG3 and get him suspended for painkillers after his surgery.

CBSSports has a new poll: "Would you play football for Mike Shanahan after the way he treated RG3?"

ESPN asked the following question on one of their shows: "How much do you blame Jay Cutler for RG III's injury?"

Griffin's ACL has made the entire sports media STOOOOPID.

Haters gonna hate.

I need another opinion on Robert's knee from someone who hasn't examined him like I need cancer.

Yea DM I find the rampant medical speculation by doctors who aren't related to the case more than a little warped. I know my father would NEVER do that especially in public. It's just straight up unprofessional.

Yea DM I find the rampant medical speculation by doctors who aren't related to the case more than a little warped. I know my father would NEVER do that especially in public. It's just straight up unprofessional.

What could get them to do such a thing, you ask?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swPcFyhDMpk[/media]

I need another opinion on Robert's knee from someone who hasn't examined him like I need cancer.

Opinions are cheap, and we all have been inundated with more than plenty of them since Griff's knee finally gave out to the point of destruction.

The reason I posted the link was just to add another "useless" opinion from someone who seemed to be qualified and observed well before injury that Griff has a tendency to be knock-kneed. (Genu valgum)

The guy pointed out that this tendency can cause additional stress on the joints even when healthy.

Obviously, Griff has to undergo considerable rehab to get right again, if this valgum thing has any merit then it would make sense to me that a regimen of therapy should include measures to mitigate it.

I almost consider this mess as an opportunity for RG to develop his muscularity to be a full time professional football player even if his world class hurdling ability is diminished.

thru it all robert needs to be a overall smarter player and i think he will be when he comes back. the media they have their stories and beliefs..

my belief is robert griffin will be smarter and better.

Any hubbub on Kyle or Haz getting consideration elsewhere?

Any hubbub on Kyle or Haz getting consideration elsewhere?

Seems like it was put out there by their agents at this point...doesn't it?

Only AZ and JAX left open and they haven't interviewed anywhere yet right?

Seems like it was put out there by their agents at this point...doesn't it?

Only AZ and JAX left open and they haven't interviewed anywhere yet right?

Yeah it does seem like their agents were trying to spin some interest. I'm not sure anyone is going to want to work for ShakaKahn. Dude just reminds me of Al Davis in the later years of managment (rip).

The worst part of trying to discuss Griffin now is fans of other teams dump on him and glorify Wilson and Kaepernick for running a lot of the same plays.

It's pin the tail on the donkey because Griffin was the one that got hurt.

Remember when everyone was down on Drew Brees when he got hurt in SD but thought Philip Rivers was going to be a Hall of Famer?

6 years later it looks like the other way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.