• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Griffin just made it clear in his presser he's not playing in the preseason.

If anyone was wondering.

Cousins said (paraphrasing): It doesn't matter if I play all preseason then Griffin comes in week 1 as the starter. This is Griffin's team. There will be no controversy.

London Fletcher says Orakpo makes everyone around him better. He's right. Redskins must. Re-sign. Rak!

And it begins! Start of training camp.
First preseason game in 14 days
May the time fly.

i went to bed thinking i was going to buy a signed redskins helmet, by clark and sanders, and a signed hat by monk and green.
i woke up to a message saying they were gone
:(

And it begins! Start of training camp.
First preseason game in 14 days
May the time fly.

Training camp started yesterday, T. :) Well, they did all their conditioning tests and what not.

Chik Hernandez: Team source tells me OL Mo Hurt, DE Adam Carriker & CB Josh Wilson all going on Preseason PUP list.

EDIT: What is wrong with Wilson? His shoulder from last year?

Redskins waived Jordan Bernstein. So much for that experiment.

First day of camp, and there's already some Redskins fan on Redskins fan posting violence up in here. Calm the eff down, people! We've got a loooooong way to go. :)

If you saw Bernstine's injury last year you could tell he was going to have a tough time making it back. He was on the bubble as a 7th round pick set to contribute mainly on ST.

Back-to-back-to-back pics of NFC East QBs getting sacked popped up on the banner for me, got me excited. First two were Eli Manning, last was some old school Dallas QB. I almost jumped up and cheered, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 10, Members: 0, Guests: 10)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.