• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Cousins to Moss....TD! They made that look easy.

Trent Murphy looking good with his first sack.

RG3s QB rating was 27.1. Sorry, we can't win many games with any repeat performances like that.

Pick it up, or get out of the way.

Yeah, but QB rating is pretty overrated when they only play a certain amount of snaps. He had a horrible game, no taking that away. But he isnt a 27% rated QB

Yeah, but QB rating is pretty overrated when they only play a certain amount of snaps. He had a horrible game, no taking that away. But he isnt a 27% rated QB

No doubt. But we just need to get the ball into the hands of these weapons. It doesn't need to be this hard, especially with Baltimore missing their top three corners and refs killing DBs.

Joey T's going to piss some people off:

"Right now RG3 is Jay's guy, If this was a QB competition it wouldn't be a competition, KC would be the man Gruden would go with"

Not saying this with any 'tude - but did you watch the first half Mike? Griffin was QBR 27 bad.

Yes, John. I saw the same game as you. Did you see where I said
He had a horrible game, no taking that away
??

Because he isn't as bad as a 27% QB overall.

RG3 has gone from Rookie of the Year beating out Luck and Wilson to one of the worst QB's in the league. 1/2 of the leagues backups look better than RG3 does now.

I blame RG2 for trying to force him into being a pocket passer. Shanahan, i've always hated the dude, but he knows how to get the best from his QB's.

RG3 has gone from Rookie of the Year beating out Luck and Wilson to one of the worst QB's in the league. 1/2 of the leagues backups look better than RG3 does now.

I blame RG2 for trying to force him into being a pocket passer. Shanahan, i've always hated the dude, but he knows how to get the best from his QB's.

You have to write off last year. He clearly couldn't physically do the job and wasn't ready to come back. If you write off last year, you're left with some shaky pre-season work. To go from there to 'one of the worst QB's in the league' - I just think that's way over the top. He looked bad tonight. But he looked pretty good (save some bad decisions on not getting rid of the ball or out of bounds) last week.

I think we all need to relax and just see how this all goes. He is learning (along with everyone else) a new offense. That does take time. I'm not saying I'm not concerned. But I am not ready to call him a 'bad QB', let alone one of the worst. I still believe he'll find himself this year.

Yes, John. I saw the same game as you. Did you see where I said ??

Because he isn't as bad as a 27% QB overall.

I wasn't trying to be snarky - I thought maybe you hadn't seen him in the first half :) I thought he was about as bad as I've seen him. He couldn't even take snaps without ****ing it up. I am not going to hyperventilate about it until I see him play this poorly in a regular season game. I think he had a bad night on a very bad field as did most of the rest of the offense (save the RBs).

That's my point, too. His night tonight and shitty rating don't entail who he is as a qb overall.

Hopefully

Honestly - he looked very good to me the week before. I think he just had a bad night.I thought the WRs were very sloppy tonight as well (the starters).

as I alluded to after the Cleveland game...RGIII seems to lack what I am calling "presence". QBs on their game look crisp. RG...to me anyway...always looks a second behind. he was doing the same thing last season....just a bit longer.

Well, here is some good news.

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikCSN 18m
More
Orakpo's ankle sprain is minor, according to Gruden.

I think Ryan Grant is a keeper......but I am detecting a pattern that may or may not be valid. He runs great routes. He has great hands.

Question: does he have the sort of athleticism where he can maneuver his body to catch less than skillfully thrown passes? is he a great technician but not a great/above average athlete?

I think Ryan Grant is a keeper......but I am detecting a pattern that may or may not be valid. He runs great routes. He has great hands.

Question: does he have the sort of athleticism where he can maneuver his body to catch less than skillfully thrown passes? is he a great technician but not a great/above average athlete?

If you're referring to the dirt worms Cousins threw his way a couple of times...he wasn't catching them.

I like both Gruden and RG3's calm demeanor in the post-game pressers. Basically, it was a bad night and both seemed very confident it wasn't going to be the norm. Didn't bite on any of the media's typical trap questions either.

Gruden said Moses has a 'very mild' MCL sprain. If that's true, that is also good news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 1, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.