• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Yeah, saw it too. Not sure what it means. Trying to find out if it is an extension.

They are reporting Wilson took a 2 mil pay cut.

Interesting. This makes me wonder if we're just clearing space to sign our draft picks or if a FA acquisition is in the works.

OR.....could there be a trade brewing? :secret:

I would assume it's clearing space for draft picks but what do I know ;)

I see I was an hour behind everyone else. Nice. I'll learn eventually :)

Interesting. This makes me wonder if we're just clearing space to sign our draft picks or if a FA acquisition is in the works.

Weren't rumors flying that Shanahan had a couple of FA's in his sights but wanted to wait until after the draft?

Weren't rumors flying that Shanahan had a couple of FA's in his sights but wanted to wait until after the draft?

Yes, Lynch and Jammer. The draft could change those plans though. The next few hours and days are going to be very interesting.

Ugh aren't both of them old? I feel like I remember them from madden 2006

Lynch is young - and a solid special teams player. Better than average safety.

Lynch is young - and a solid special teams player. Better than average safety.

I would imagine the draft would affect any signings. Don't know much about Lynch. Is he much of an improvement over Doughty and Gomes, who are both solid Special Teamers?

Well there goes Cyprien not that I even know anything about him, just hear a LOT of people talking about him to the skins.

So we have gone cornerback and an extra tight end
Looks like people are upset about it but I wouldn't be surprised if the CB was shifted to safety or if Rambo is still on the board tomorrow when the skins pick grab him.
Then you bring in Jammer on a modest 1 or 2 year deal
The tight end while we have positions of other needs is actually a pretty good pick also kinda slow but has good hands. People are going bonkers at this pick but Davis is only here for a year I doubt they will sign him to a long term deal given his history so yes we are 4 deep right now but next year we will be 3 deep and a year in the system

Man it feels good to wake up and put on a jersey knowing you're heading to the stadium. Almost like game day.

There will never be a draft in which all Redskins fans are happy.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

wilson was due something like 3.5 mil this season (I'm winging it...but it was large). that's a lot more than Hall. no way they were going to keep him on the roster at that price.

Question for those of you who go to the home games. Does the PR staff ( I assume) do a good job getting the crowd amped up during the games? Was curious what vids and music is played in doing so.

Question for those of you who go to the home games. Does the PR staff ( I assume) do a good job getting the crowd amped up during the games? Was curious what vids and music is played in doing so.
No. Mostly all they play are commercials.

It's taken us years just to get mediocre replays, and they still don't show the replay if it's negative for the team (yup real lame)

It's taken us years just to get mediocre replays, and they still don't show the replay if it's negative for the team (yup real lame)

That's fairly standard, in my experience.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Not at caps games :(

Edit: I've been to 6ish caps game in the last 4 years, 1 was a playoffs game. So maybe I wasn't paying attention. Definitely seemed less commercial oriented and more game/stats/replay/pump up video related.

Really.....pretty corporate huh? That sucks ass. I've been to a few where they show clips of Braveheart, Gladiator, LOTR, and many others as they're lined up in the stare down JUST before the battles start. Basically taunting everyone in the stadium to give out their war faced yell, good stuff.

On a side note that would be in my top 5 favorite jobs I want to do. Basically, the person in charge of getting the crowd rabid and ready for melee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 9, Members: 0, Guests: 9)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.