• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

That jersey, with that number, should only have one name on the back of it from 2007 going forward. That name should be Taylor.

It stirs too many emotions, and there's no need to do it. It's a sacred number in DC, and nobody, regardless of who they are or why, should ever wear that number.

The main argument to this is that if Austin Dillon can drive the 3 car, Clark can wear the 21 in practice. 21 is absolutely a sacred number but it's worn out of respect, not out of personal gain to Clark... or at least that's the way he's been representing the notion.

Personally I can't really say how I feel about it. Sean Taylor will ALWAYS be no. 21 to me... at times I get caught up seeing players on other teams in other sports wearing the no. 21.

I have no problem with Clark wearing the number for the reasons he gave.

preseason schedule

week 1 - New England at Washington.
week 2 - Cleveland at Washington (ESPN, 8/18).
week 3 - Washington at Baltimore.
week 4 - Washington at Tampa Bay.

why on earth are they putting THAT game on Monday night?

I hate preseason games. Especially the fourth preseason game.

But I may have to drive two hours to Tampa, to see Gruden returning home.

Kyle vs his old team? dunno.

Hadnt thought about that.. you're 100% right. All were going to hear about the week before is about "Kyle Shanahan is returning to Fedex" and it'll give them something to talk about during the game.

Kyle vs his old team? dunno.

Oh yeah that's definitely it. Guarantee we face Philthy in the opener or first Monday night game for Desean drama too.

On another subject, Mara is a douche.

Sean's family told Clark he should wear the number.

The rest of you folks need to get off the soap box.

Hrm. Not interested in any of those games :/

Seriously, who the hell cares about pre-season games that they have to release the schedule separately? You can't tell us the entire schedule? The preseason is some special event deserving of it's own press release?

Seriously, who the hell cares about pre-season games that they have to release the schedule separately? You can't tell us the entire schedule? The preseason is some special event deserving of it's own press release?

I agree.

But it sure would have been nice had Robert played some last preseason. :)

Sean's family told Clark he should wear the number.

The rest of you folks need to get off the soap box.

No one's on any soapbox, just giving my opinion and I don't care who thinks what or endorses what. IMO that number should never don another player's back in Washington.

I am offended that Ryan Clark would even think of wearing Mike Nelms' number.

We're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. I mean, how silly is that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.