• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

But why the desperation moves by one of the most profitable and renowned organizations in the world ?

same reason they want to add teams to the playoff and add games to the season. Bigger is better according to them. They had a failed attempt at this same idea when they tried to develop NFL players into NFL Europe... and it tanked.

why the **** does the NFL draft continue to move up a week later every stinkin year ???

same reason they want to add teams to the playoff and add games to the season. Bigger is better according to them. They had a failed attempt at this same idea when they tried to develop NFL players into NFL Europe... and it tanked.

I actually liked the NFL Europe idea. Farm teams you can stash prospective players... I think had it been organized a bit differently, it could still be around.

I actually liked the NFL Europe idea. Farm teams you can stash prospective players... I think had it been organized a bit differently, it could still be around.

I'm with you. Problem is they got greedy. I enjoyed watching the guys over there, but i was much younger and all i cared about seeing were the guys with our logo on the breast plate.

I'm not sure about that but I heard somewhere Game of Thrones used him as the model for King Joffrey. :halo:

Ha, no doubt little Mara probably mirrored that little shit. All we need now is our Tyrion (sp) to slap him....with a dead possum.

Gotta be honest I was against Jackson coming to the team. That being said he's a skin now and gonna give teams some headaches if we get the line fixed.

With Garçon, Jackson, Reed, Morris and the threat of Bob running is a nice thought. Figure we're gonna see a lot of deep zone coverage with all that speed. Giggity

Gotta be honest I was against Jackson coming to the team. That being said he's a skin now and gonna give teams some headaches if we get the line fixed.

With Garçon, Jackson, Reed, Morris and the threat of Bob running is a nice thought. Figure we're gonna see a lot of deep zone coverage with all that speed. Giggity

I'm with you. I was against it, but the more it seemed he was coming, the more I started to think about his effect where it really mattered... the field. I still think we need a bigger body receiver for the redzone area... something i could see Jordan Reed being lined up outside the hashmarks for... but he can draw a lot of attention. Honestly I would have no problem with him running nothing but fly and post patters, with a bubble screen or 2 mixed in there. Just run, if the safety pulls over to help in coverage, someone will be open. If not.. let her rip and let him go get it. I just hope none of this supposed nonsense causes problems.

No matter what, have to stay above the fray. Same ones bad mouthing you on TV and radio are smiling in your face asking for favors

--RG3

Coach supports his players, New Year

--RG3

I'm getting tired of Griffin's whiny social media schtick...starting to wonder if he's really got it together upstairs. He clearly either didn't learn anything from last year or is too immature to stay the eff out of the limelight.

Concerning...

I'm getting tired of Griffin's whiny social media schtick...starting to wonder if he's really got it together upstairs. He clearly either didn't learn anything from last year or is too immature to stay the eff out of the limelight.

Concerning...

As you've seen, many are going off about his new logo too.

Maybe. He was benched by Shanahan in a rather public way. I can understand the residual frustration expressing itself mildly like this.

He just needs to shut up. The logo? Smacks of a pretty out of control ego. We already have a logo we worship - and it doesn't have RG3 on it. Normally I'd shrug this stuff off but he's really over the top with it. He posted something about the logo being something we can 'unite behind'...WTF are you talking about Griffin?

Maybe. He was benched by Shanahan in a rather public way. I can understand the residual frustration expressing itself mildly like this.

If you're 16 it would be understandable, but not when you're a starting NFL QB going into year 3. I'd suggest its time to put up and shut up.

I saw the logo on facebook when he unveiled and hyped it. The only thought that came to my mind was that he was a huge narcissist. It's nauseating really, especially when he's currently sucking hind tit in his draft class after last year. Luck and Wilson are progressing as team players, Griffin is still more concerned with his image than anything it feels like. I used to argue with people when he was a rookie and they called him RG ME, now I completely get it.

It does seem to be getting a little out of control imho.

3-13 and you're making your own logo? Something we can unite behind? If he were on another team, we'd probably mock him for doing this.

Wilson just won the SB, and doesn't feel the need to have his own logo. He's definitely big on self-promotion, which is fine. But maybe win a few more games first?

Well, we may find out that Haslett wasn't the only one Shanahan was reigning in. I wonder if Gruden as a first year coach is going to be able to control him. I know if I were Gruden this self- focus would be getting my attention.

From what I just read, Gruden doesn't have an issue with Nike doing a logo for Robert, and picking up some money. Said he's never seen anybody work out like Robert, and isn't worried basically...

“He works out more than anybody I’ve ever seen,” Gruden said on SiriusXM NFL Radio, via Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post. “If I ever felt like that was an issue, or if he was spending more time trying to create logos than he was working out and getting himself ready to play, then there’d be an issue. But there’s no issue in my mind.

Jay Gruden: RG3 works out more than anyone I?ve ever seen | ProFootballTalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.