• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Every day I think the Redskins are done signing players until the draft and each morning when I get up and read the news the team makes a liar out of me :laugh:

The Raiders were so bad on the OL last year camp cut Tony Pashos was starting for them.

what apps do you guys use for your phones for specifically Redskins updates?

I dont want all sports or even all NFL. Just the Skins, man.

I replaced Google Reader with an app called feedly. Love it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Not being a smart-ass, and I didn't see a vid if him either - just going off the standard principle, that bench press doesn't use the legs much, depending on if you're really digging them into the floor, or something else unorthodox, like you mentioned.

So, it sounds like he's a "cheater" on the weights - using muscles you're not supposed to be using, for that particular lift :)

I imagine our schedule will include an early Sunday/Monday night game in Philly.

1st or 2n week. 4th at the most.

why the **** does the NFL draft continue to move up a week later every stinkin year ???

NFL doing it's best to remain relevant all year long. Essentially there is now an 'event' every month of the year.

Jan - playoffs
Feb - Superbowl
Mar - Combine
April - Free agency
May - Draft
June - OTA
July - Training Camp
August - Preseason
Sept - Dec - Reg season

NFL doing it's best to remain relevant all year long. Essentially there is now an 'event' every month of the year.

Jan - playoffs
Feb - Superbowl
Mar - Combine
April - Free agency
May - Draft
June - OTA
July - Training Camp
August - Preseason
Sept - Dec - Reg season

To be honest, I prefer that to the alternative - which is stretching out the season so there is actual football being played in as many months as possible.

If the NFL gets enough attention in March, April, and May due to off the field events then that's just perfect to me. I don't watch that stuff (i get my news here, and on the radio, that's about it) but I hope enough people continue to do so to prevent them from trying to stretch out actual playing.

Does UFC's Johnny Hendricks look like a former Redskin ?

i

Olky-and-Milot.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 1, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.