• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

All I know is Moss seemed to drop a lot of passes last year. I assumed he was going to be cut. It had nothing to do with the media.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, and that's fair criticism. But his dropped passes have little to do with 'losing a step', which is all any of the beat reporters are saying about him.

I'm willing to put last season away in a box. A lot of things went wrong last season. A lot. I don't blame anyone for thinking we should clean house, I just don't know that that's the right move.

I keep struggling with the fact that we went 3-13 after going 10-6 and winning the division, especially when you factor in that prior to the 7 game win streak we were 3-6. Not really sure what to think anymore.

That 10-6 was during a season in which both Philly and NY were significantly "down" especially Philly. Griffin and the skill players on O weren't but much of the rest of last years production is turning out to be an exception to the rule or fluke.

Listening to Warren Buffet on Mike and Mike. When asked if he ever thought of buying a pro sports' franchise, he said yes...as a boy. Then asked which team he'd buy today if he could...he said, "The Redskins!"

Listening to Warren Buffet on Mike and Mike. When asked if he ever thought of buying a pro sports' franchise, he said yes...as a boy. Then asked which team he'd buy today if he could...he said, "The Redskins!"

They say he's a smart man!

Come on Danny, SELL!!!!

The thought process after 3-13 is that you look to jettison veteran players on the decline and start to bring in younger guys who show some upside.

Moss at 35 won't break the bank but he will take up a roster spot we could use for a late pick or UDFA with some talent.

Remember Garçon was a #6 pick of the Colts and Colston was a #7 pick by NO.

At the heart of it I am looking at 2014 as a rebuilding year rather than a retooling year where you add 3 or 4 guys and vault back to 10-6.

The thought process after 3-13 is that you look to jettison veteran players on the decline and start to bring in younger guys who show some upside.

Moss at 35 won't break the bank but he will take up a roster spot we could use for a late pick or UDFA with some talent.

Remember Garçon was a #6 pick of the Colts and Colston was a #7 pick by NO.

At the heart of it I am looking at 2014 as a rebuilding year rather than a retooling year where you add 3 or 4 guys and vault back to 10-6.

I haven't seen the parameters of Moss' contract but I doubt it guarantees he makes the team. I we find a young guy who looks to have a future and plays ST, Tana may not make it out of camp. A rookie HC needs leadership and if he thinks Moss can help with that, I don't have a problem with it. Besides, if he can hold on to the ball this year, he can be valuable to Griff's development if he can continue to get open.

Assuming, of course, he makes the final roster. He's not costing any spots at all right now.

Nick

I think that's a rerun... He originally made those comments months ago.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Yea but is that because he's a fan or wants to see the name changed? Sucks that I even think that. Mike Florio you suck! (I blame him)

Yea but is that because he's a fan or wants to see the name changed? Sucks that I even think that. Mike Florio you suck! (I blame him)

He's got a ton of money, but I don't think he'd drop a billion+ on an NFL franchise just to change the name. I'm pretty sure he's from the area. :)

You wouldn't think so but I've seen/heard of these fat cats making some pretty crazy purchases. Plus Buffett gives away so much every year a billion is almost pocket change to him.

If i was given the option of having someone buy the team from snyder, but that it would mean the name would change...

... i would give that serious thought. very, very serious thought...

Lots of media members running with the idea that Lichtensteiger will be moved to center.

So with the signing of Roberts, does that officially mean Morgan aint comin back ?
Has anyone reported or mentioned what the Skins plan to do, or not do, with him ?

No clue what they're going to do with Morgan, but his contract was voided so he's not on the roster. They could bring him back for peanuts, but I just don't see that happening.

Geoff Schwartz signs with Giants for 4 years, $17M with $6M guaranteed.

Pretty fair deal for an established player ready to come in and start.

We couldn't have gotten in on this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 2, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.