• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

couldn't crack that bitterness armor, chooch?

those are some damn good highlights and hopefully we have something to add to it this year.

Nope, I don't want to be sold on an upcoming season, again. I simply want to see it. That's part of the reason I get on McD5 so much. There is nothing that can be said or done right now. The product on the field will be the determining factor for me. We win...I will be excited.

I enjoyed all the great highlights. And like Mike, I'm always expecting the next great highlight.
Whether the team releases a friggin trailer or not.

That's not being "sold" a damn thing.

I enjoyed all the great highlights. And like Mike, I'm always expecting the next great highlight.
Whether the team releases a friggin trailer or not.

That's not being "sold" a damn thing.

Ax, you're a smart guy. You surely can see this is a marketing campaign by the front office, right?

As for the Cleveland story...other than it's pure conjecture at this point that Kyle will even get the job...

Josh Gordon for Kirk Cousins straight up! Nothing less.

No, not yet. He has a meeting with them tomorrow and is probably their best candidate for OC thus far.

No, not yet. He has a meeting with them tomorrow and is probably their best candidate for OC thus far.

I almost feel bad for Browns fans, Kyle will be competing with the front office there for the people who think they are the smartest in a room! I work with several Browns fans and they are pissed lol

Ax, you're a smart guy. You surely can see this is a marketing campaign by the front office, right?
So what? I see commercials I like all the time, but have no intention of ever buying their products. I'm not weak minded enough to be sold something I don't want, or need.

I promise you, I plan on watching, cheering, and hoping my team, The Washington Redskins, have a great season, each and every year for the rest of my life. With or without them trying to market themselves to me, or anyone else.

And what the hell is wrong with a business marketing themselves anyway? You're not turning Commie on us, are you? ;)

So what? I see commercials I like all the time, but have no intention of ever buying their products. I'm not weak minded enough to be sold something I don't want, or need.

I promise you, I plan on watching, cheering, and hoping my team, The Washington Redskins, have a great season, each and every year for the rest of my life. With or without them trying to market themselves to me, or anyone else.

And what the hell is wrong with a business marketing themselves anyway? You're not turning Commie on us, are you? ;)

:laugh: Nope...just won't buy the snake oil ever again. I will cheer when the season is here and there is something to cheer about. Right now there is nothing to cheer about. I am no longer willing to live in the past.

:laugh: Nope...just won't buy the snake oil ever again. I will cheer when the season is here and there is something to cheer about. Right now there is nothing to cheer about. I am no longer willing to live in the past.

Personally, I cheered when Shanahan was dismissed. :) I will also cheer when Fred Davis is officially no longer on the team, and I will cheer when they release Turnstyler (dear god, please release Turnstyler).

Personally, I cheered when Shanahan was dismissed. :) I will also cheer when Fred Davis is officially no longer on the team, and I will cheer when they release Turnstyler (dear god, please release Turnstyler).

OK, those moves are something to cheer for...

He's a free agent, so essentially he is no longer with the team.
He's no more a Redskin, than any other free agent TE, like Jimmy Graham.

Technically he's still on the team until March 1st (or whenever FA officially starts). They can still apply the franchise tag at this point (if they really wanted to).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.