• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I am sure Williams is on Snyder's speed dial.

Gregg Williams will probably never get another NFL gig after being outed as the snitch in bounty-gate.

bruce allen must have slipped something into my morning tea

i'm feeling more attracted to him by the hour

I think Snyder is holding onto the assistants with the bigger contracts to see if interest in them will result in their agreeing to take less money to be able to leave DC.

N904DS - DSWA LLC (DULLES VA)
This aircraft (N904DS) is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.

boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fredrick smoot ‏@Fsmoot21SeanT
I just spoke with Greg Williams and he is very interested in the Redskins HeadCoaching job.....I think Greg could help Redskins Nation.

We needed a good laugh this evening. Fred provides it.

Tell ya what, I'd take him as DC again in a heart beat.

One of you that lives outside dulles is on airplane watch.

And someone rip down that hopeless banner someone stuck at the top!

Just saw a report that Cowher was spotted at Dulles.

Strap up and hold on.

I was reading an article awhile back and one things mentioned is coaches most likely to come in and win a Super Bowl are ones who were previous NFL coaches and had some success but never won a super bowl and ended up being fired. Out of the crop available now who fits that profile?? Lovie does, Whisenhunt does, anyone else's??

I was reading an article awhile back and one things mentioned is coaches most likely to come in and win a Super Bowl are ones who were previous NFL coaches and had some success but never won a super bowl and ended up being fired. Out of the crop available now who fits that profile?? Lovie does, Whisenhunt does, anyone else's??

NORV? HAHAHAHA

NORV? HAHAHAHA

naaa Norv has failed multiple places, this article had narrowed it down to one prior head coaching stint.

Okay, that is EXACTLY what I described in a thread I created.
If that article was after 12/2/13, then they stole my ideas.
Either that, or it's a HUGE coincidence.
Do you remember about when it was ? Or have a link ?

http://www.bgobsession.com/sons-was...-think-about-when-looking-new-head-coach.html

Apparently, professional writers are skimming BGO for ideas.
Or were you actually thinking of my thread, and not an article ?

Last edited:
It might have been you I read, sure was the same argument, I don't remember seeing it broken down like you did before though. I'll do a couple searches tomorrow and see if I can find a link.

I'm happy for the most part, but like Boone, there's still so much up in the air.

I want to believe. But is Bruce the new Vinny? We'll have to see.

And Morocco Brown? He's been here 13 years! WTF has he ever done? What other NFL teams have tried to hire him in those 13 years? Or have none?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.