• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Man Carolina is displaying what a great d-line looks like. 7 sacks from the front 4 kinda sheds some light on ours.

Meh who's tracking Redskin-1 for coach search 2014?

it's finally over.
that game was a long and slow death to a miserable season. but it's finally over.

it's finally over.
that game was a long and slow death to a miserable season. but it's finally over.

I'm away on vacation right now. Did I miss anything?

How did Shanahan look? Cousins?

Reflecting on our season I feel like re-enacting "The Purge".

lol. shawn springs has been pretty outspoken about snyder in the last month or two

Aldrick Robinson dropped another third down ball and one on fourth as well later on.

He dropped the TD that would have won the Detroit game earlier in the season.

I don't see any point to bringing him back next year unless you are a masochist.

Aldrick Robinson dropped another third down ball and one on fourth as well later on.

He dropped the TD that would have won the Detroit game earlier in the season.

I don't see any point to bringing him back next year unless you are a masochist.

Robinsons a #4 or 5 WR trying to play the #2 spot. Hes not good enough to start but he's fine as a situational player. Everyone was dropping balls today. The big question should be why did we pass it 50 times and run it 20 in this terrible weather.

Robinsons not high on my stay or go list. Hes just a guy. Moss, on the other hand, is done. He's a shell of his former self and he's been dropping balls all season long. Hankersons a big question mark amd cant seem to stay healthy. My guess is Morgan and Moss are gone and we go shopping for a two and three. We'll see if Hank can survive camp.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Cousins value went from, maybe a 2nd if an idiot could be found, to , lucky if we get a 4th.

Yet we will still have people calling for Cousins to play.

I was really hoping he would not play this year at all and the Redskins could fleece some other team. Unfortunately, the secret is out now.

Well, the backup qb position has been solidified.

Well, the backup qb position has been solidified.

Yep - we were never going to get value for him in a trade anyway. Best bet is to keep him.

Yep - we were never going to get value for him in a trade anyway. Best bet is to keep him.

There are people that think you cannot keep him because of the controversy he would create for griffin.

It'll be interesting to see what anew coach things.
(gm if we're lucky)

I don't think anyone with any real NFL experience argues that you trade a good backup because your supposed franchise QB is afraid if him. I think that's a media fabrication (and I don't think Griffin feels threatened).

There are people that think you cannot keep him because of the controversy he would create for griffin.

(gm if we're lucky)
Right now, I'd take a large order of cheesy fries for him.

Grossman would have won this game for us.

Henry, that play calling was Kyle's way of unleashing the Dragon! A big **** you to Snyder.

As for Cousins value...his greatest value to us is on this team until Griffin has solidified his place as a healthy #1.

(gm if we're lucky)

Those people didn't watch the last 3 games. Also, there always has to be a backup QB. Having a good backup QB only helps you. Some people act like you should only have one QB, then they piss and moan when the starter gets hurt and the backup sucks.

If the players don't like having a backup, they need to play golf or tennis or some other individual sport. I really don't think that players have the issue, but I think fans who don't like backups want the players to have that issue.

I don't think anyone with any real NFL experience argues that you trade a good backup because your supposed franchise QB is afraid if him. I think that's a media fabrication (and I don't think Griffin feels threatened).

I agree with you.

I'm just saying, there are actually people that disagree with that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.