• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I feel no sympathy for Shanahan, if we lose on sunday it will be tied for our worst record since the 60's. Think about that for a minute.... All of the shitbag coaches we have had, have not had a season this bad.

I feel no sympathy for Shanahan, if we lose on sunday it will be tied for our worst record since the 60's. Think about that for a minute.... All of the shitbag coaches we have had, have not had a season this bad.

And we've had the least amount of injured players of any team in the entire NFL this year.

Cooley on monday:

I saw AJ Smith once at redskins park last year.
I saw him once at the start of the season.
Then about 2 months ago I saw him twice
And over the last few weeks he's been here quite a bit.
I think he was here every day last week.
One thing I've learned about this place, when someone starts hanging around a lot more than they were before they're about to get moved up.

(paraphrasing)

Geez Cooley - that's some keen ****ing insight :)

Holy Schnikes!

Just remember this....AJ Smith thought Norv was a GOOD hire for HC.

If he's the new GM...I'm going all George Taylor on Snyder and the Skins: "Damn you! Damn you all to hell!!"

Please! Please please please please please please! Let there be a GM hired before we go hiring a coach!

AJ sucked out here!! Charger fans rightfully hate him!

Well when you fire a 14 game winning coach to hire Norv Turner what's there to love?

Kinda funny though that we have the 2 idiots who fired Norv/Marty to hire the other and Snyder actually had it right but then was dumb enough to fire Marty to hire Spurrier, lol.

Its starting to look like next year we will have a new version of the Dumb and Dumber front office with Smith taking over as the new Vinny.

Please! Please please please please please please! Let there be a GM hired before we go hiring a coach!

El, is it o.k. if I add "Please hire a competent head of player personnel, like a Scott Pioli or similar?"

Dan Snyder will be hiring his 8th coach in 14 years.

14 years.

8 coaches.

yup.

That's about as perfect a summary of my feelings/take as I've seen. Thanks for sharing :cheers:

Yeah, that sounds about right.

... I got nothin.

So, what's the punchline on RGIII? He needs to be baby'd? I like the clip and agree….but what's he saying abt RGIII between the lines?

Nice, realizing our D was beaten by a cowpie literally from "broke back mountain".

So, what's the punchline on RGIII? He needs to be baby'd? I like the clip and agree….but what's he saying abt RGIII between the lines?

I think he's saying what you, others, and myself have been saying for a while. That Griffin's personality needs to be... catered to.

I don't know about baby'd, just... managed.

And I agree with him. There was a significant failing on the managing of Griffin, and RG2, and that has created the shit storm we're currently sitting in.

And that's Shanahan's fault.

what QB doesnt need to be coddled?

Brady
Manning
Rivers

all the great ones get special treatment.

According to Shawn Springs, Brady isn't coddled the way Snyder coddles players. He said he's never seen players treated that way at any other organization.

so? just because snyder does it "more" doesnt mean every organization doesnt do it.

if you dont think robert kraft and tom brady are chummy, and that the brady rule is fully in effect than I got some ocean front property in AZ to see you.

I don't know, because I'm not there.

I'm telling you what a player that was there said. He said Brady gets special treatment from the coach, but the owner treats all the players the same.

If he's wrong then he's wrong. Maybe you have better information than someone that actually played there, and here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.