• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

The rules don't apply to me.

Just to get that out there :)

So, the fans have all been right, and not just uneducated outsiders.
Even other NFL players can see what fans have been saying all along, that Shanahan won't see

49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks on Robert Griffin III: He shouldn’t be playing

I don't see anything in here that makes sense other than this "Griffin no longer throws with confidence." The only way he will throw with confidence is to get in there and play. I don't understand this logic of if he's struggling he must be hurt. I don't see anything out there that says he's hurt. I see him just sucking right now. He doesn't limp, he doesn't favor one leg over the other, the doctors and trainers don't report any injury, there are no signs of him actually being hurt. He just isn't playing well. The only way he gets better is to play. He's not getting any better sitting.

I don't see anything in here that makes sense other than this "Griffin no longer throws with confidence." The only way he will throw with confidence is to get in there and play. I don't understand this logic of if he's struggling he must be hurt. I don't see anything out there that says he's hurt. I see him just sucking right now. He doesn't limp, he doesn't favor one leg over the other, the doctors and trainers don't report any injury, there are no signs of him actually being hurt. He just isn't playing well. The only way he gets better is to play. He's not getting any better sitting.

I'm betting his nuts are hurtin a bit today, but the knee is fine. He's not throwing with confidence due to the lack of pass protection.

Last edited:
He's been making a LOT of bad throws lately, and I don't think you can blame all of that on the O-line, even as bad as it is.

You're right, ya can't blame all of it on the line. Robert is pressing so hard to be something that isn't natural for him..... restrained.

Watching the Redskins game Monday night was about as pleasurable as a prostate exam. At least for some people there was a positive result:

Football, prostate screenings at Monterey hospital's 'guys night out'

MONTEREY, Calif. —If it’s Monday, it must be time for 49ers football, sandwiches, and ... prostate screenings?

Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula’s popular “guys night out” prostate screening returns on Monday, November 25, with big-screen viewing of the San Francisco 49ers vs. the Washington Redskins and free sandwiches and prostate screenings.

“We’ve made this an annual event because of its popularity — and its importance,” said Eric LoMonaco, director of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. “Prostate cancer is the second-most common cancer among men, following skin cancer.”

Click on the link for the full article

Another day... Another comical internet moniker for Griffin.... "sideshow bob"

I sure hope this kid can come back next year with a vengeance... I'm already sick of all the people who are parroting "I told you so" about Griffin being an NFL QB. I was a little pissed about the nickname at first but haters gonna hate and now they are Everywhere! Rg3's handlers surely never warned him how all the pub blowing up in his face could go wrong so fast... That alone is something he can take from this season. He made enough $ in commercials now its time to work.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

He's the one that put himself out there. I don't feel bad for him one bit. If you're going to act the way he has then you get whatever comes with it - good and bad.

Another day... Another comical internet moniker for Griffin.... "sideshow bob"

I sure hope this kid can come back next year with a vengeance... I'm already sick of all the people who are parroting "I told you so" about Griffin being an NFL QB. I was a little pissed about the nickname at first but haters gonna hate and now they are Everywhere! Rg3's handlers surely never warned him how all the pub blowing up in his face could go wrong so fast... That alone is something he can take from this season. He made enough $ in commercials now its time to work.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

One particularly nasty and unattractive American trait? We love to see someone rise from obscurity to phenomenal success. But not nearly as much as we love to destroy a successful individual and watch them come crashing back down to Earth.

I have listened to hours and hours of national sports media guys gutting and absolutely crucifying the QB of a 3-8 football team this week. There's only one reason you take the time to do that - because you really really enjoy it. Sad.

One particularly nasty and unattractive American trait? We love to see someone rise from obscurity to phenomenal success. But not nearly as much as we love to destroy a successful individual and watch them come crashing back down to Earth.

I have listened to hours and hours of national sports media guys gutting and absolutely crucifying the QB of a 3-8 football team this week. There's only one reason you take the time to do that - because you really really enjoy it. Sad.

Yeah the national media has a weird way of doing things. I don't bother listening to them when it comes to sports anymore, they're about as useful as they are when it comes to politics.

The people that think Griffin is 'the problem' haven't been watching the actual games. The whole team is garbage right now and, as seems to always be the case with this organization, it starts with the defensive and offensive lines not winning their matchups and snowballs from there.

Griffin is having an awful year. So is the rest of the organization. Top to bottom, from how we deal with players to how our players actually play, we look about as incompetent as it can get.

Shanahan won two Super Bowls while Denver retained the previous GM. When Shanahan took over as Team President in the early 2000s the Broncos went from elite to solid and then merely average.

Griffin needs to stop talking.

He responds to every provocation and the press us having a field day with it.

Shut up and play football.

His diarrhea of the mouth has already resulted in him throwing the coaches and his receivers under the bus, intentionally or not.

We are paying Shanahan $7M a year to manage the team and the players.

Seems like Griffin is being allowed to do as he pleases as Portis used to.

Bellichick or Parcells would have put a muzzle on Griffin.

Owens was a veteran acquired by Jones when Parcells was on vacation. He was 31 years old and had a big contract.

Parcells dealt with Owens and made it clear Owens was not his guy.

Shanahan on his own decided to trade three number one draft choices for Gruffin and put the future of the franchise on the move.

Now everyone is wondering if Shanahan/Griffin is the relationship that is in trouble.

This is on Mike.

Talked to a buddy of mine that has season tickets. Told him if he wants to renew contract (club level) then he should ask for half price, since the team is playing half arse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.