• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Everybody knows it is ME... I AM the originator of the best nickname for the olay of gay, Turnstyler Polumbus!

Are you challenging me ?

Am I gonna have to embarrass you in front of everyone, and pull out the Search function on you ? :p

I'm with Kevin here, he's definitely the originator of "Turnstyler Polumbus." He even used a little copyright symbol the first time.

And if it did happen, you know what that means? It means we've got a primadonna juvenile under center, and a bald-faced liar for a Head Coach. I just don't believe that's the case, sorry.

Shanahan is a proven liar. Most of the time his motive is to protect his players/staff, I personally think it's justified. Even if he is lying in this case, he should be lying, he should be protecting his players and team, if that happened it's none of the fan/media's business.

Griffin... well, we're still waiting to figure out what kind person/player/leader he is.

Man nobody appreciates my Snagglepuss reference. :sad: I've been answering the phone at work like that lately too.

New game....say you could steal one player of any position off of any roster and make him a Redskin who would you pick? Zero cap ramifications and we'll go with a 4 yr contract.

I think I would take Gronkowski even though I hate the cheatriots.

a RT.

I have no idea who the best is but we need him.

I could be convinced to go RG or C, since they're all awful, but we need something on that side of the line.

I think Poe is a good choice because the defense changes completely with some pressure up the middle, but I have to go with the RT as well. Our troubles stem from the lack of pass pro. To be honest, I am just not sure who the RT to pluck would be. I would like Jimmy Graham or Gronk, but Jordan Reed is going to a very good one. Kid has skills...we just need to keep him on the field. Looks like he won't be playing tonight.

Id take Jimmy Graham over him just because of youth AND health.

But for me, Id take Poe off the Chefs

Good choices as well. The field opening up for so many different things and even Reed if a bonafide TE were with us.

I like the Poe pick though if it was D-line that JJ Watt from Texans would be good as well.

Last edited:
I'd go JJ Watt as well. Would instantly upgrade our pass-rush, and make Orakpo & Kerrigan 1000x more productive. Can I choose Vince Wilfork from 6 years ago?

Well the entire coaching staff outside of maybe the running backs coach and equipment manager have really screwed the pooch this season by any standard. I consider myself a patient and reasonable person when it comes to all things Redskins. I'm not prone to fire this guy because change is better...I'm more we should let this guy go because we have a better option or direction with?
In the grand scheme of things the 9ers are a more complete team than the Skins. The game means a lot to San Fran for playoff scenarios. Kap is itching to shake the sophmore slump like Griffin and Luck as well... It should be a good game but if the Skins lose another home game (in front of a national audience) I think it's time to look for a better option at head coach and staff. If they win maybe they've finally hit bottom and we can start seeing a team that can play well for 4 quarters.

Someone on Facebook (a Redskin fan) just called him 'RG3 and 8' ... I have to admit I did chuckle. Sorry.

1475815_10101911321428340_1139618762_n.jpg

The response to trotting out the Navajo Code Talkers on MNF is about what I would expect from the latest PR-disaster by Snyder. This guy needs to do the opposite of what he is thinking, like George.

The Redskins Honor Navajo Code Talkers, Still Go By "Redskins"

And that is a classic example on how to turn a positive into a negative, brought to you by deadspin. Stick to comedy guys.

Definition of racism:

: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

Please tell me how that fits in bringing out Navajo code talkers to honor them. Please tell me how using the word "redskin" is poor treatment or violence against a race, or in any way proving one race better than another.

An interview with another Oneida council member said Halbritter does not have a consensus of opinion for his position and is speaking out in his own behalf.

Any decisions that are binding for the tribe need to be voted on by the council.

You guys don't think that was a calculated move by Little Napoleon? Wow. Well, in that case, it is your LUCKY DAY! I have some BEAUTIFUL ocean front property in Nebraska to talk to you about!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.