• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I respect those who reported the NFL.com story. I also know Shanahan bothered enough he talked on day almost never does

--John Keim

I don't know how much of this stuff is 'real' and how much of it is exaggeration, probably some of both. But this is one point in time where if I were Dan Snyder, I would step in. I would speak to the entire coaching staff and players together. It would go something like this. 'You are either part of building something special here - together - or you are part of the problem. Our problems, whatever they are, stay in-house. Our problems, whatever they are - we discuss face to face and work through together. We do not question each other's desires, motivations, or methods. We are Redskins and we reach glory or we fail together. We are loyal to each other and to our fanbase. We do not fingerpoint, criticize, or undermine each other. EVER. We support each other. We believe in each other. We talk the talk and we will eventually walk the walk. If these words don't resonate with you, if you can't support your fellow player, your team, and your coaches, if you are not going to be a positive force in turning this franchise around, I need to know that as there is no place for you in this organization.If you support what I've said, you are part of the future and we need to get to work.'

@MikeSilver is not my favorite person, but his controversial stories in the past always prove true. Not a PR flak for someone, too.

--Rick Snider

I respect those who reported the NFL.com story. I also know Shanahan bothered enough he talked on day almost never does

--John Keim

I love Keim. But that's a pretty mealy-mouthed statement. You 'respect those who reported'?? What does that mean? Because it either happened or it didn't. Shanahan is saying emphatically and unequivocally that it didn't happen. So Keim is either calling Shanahan a liar or it's a bunch of BS. Which is it Keim?

And if it did happen, you know what that means? It means we've got a primadonna juvenile under center, and a bald-faced liar for a Head Coach. I just don't believe that's the case, sorry.

I don't know how much of this stuff is 'real' and how much of it is exaggeration, probably some of both. But this is one point in time where if I were Dan Snyder, I would step in. I would speak to the entire coaching staff and players together. It would go something like this. 'You are either part of building something special here - together - or you are part of the problem. Our problems, whatever they are, stay in-house. Our problems, whatever they are - we discuss face to face and work through together. We do not question each other's desires, motivations, or methods. We are Redskins and we reach glory or we fail together. We are loyal to each other and to our fanbase. We do not fingerpoint, criticize, or undermine each other. EVER. We support each other. We believe in each other. We talk the talk and we will eventually walk the walk. If these words don't resonate with you, if you can't support your fellow player, your team, and your coaches, if you are not going to be a positive force in turning this franchise around, I need to know that as there is no place for you in this organization.If you support what I've said, you are part of the future and we need to get to work.'

This is exactly correct.

I would also hope that Shanahan is saying these things too.

I love Keim. But that's a pretty mealy-mouthed statement. You 'respect those who reported'?? What does that mean? Because it either happened or it didn't. Shanahan is saying emphatically and unequivocally that it didn't happen. So Keim is either calling Shanahan a liar or it's a bunch of BS. Which is it Keim?

If you read Keim regularly, I believe you'll get the opinion that he no longer trusts much of what comes out of Shanahan's mouth.

But to be fair, he's given a few reasons not to trust what he says.

"Dr Andrews cleared RG3."

"I'll stake my reputation on John Beck."

"Joshua Morgan is a pro bowl receiver."

Now I understand much of that is just coach speak, and he's supporting the players. But some of that is complete bs too. I don't think Shanny really believes much of what he says at times.

What does any of that have to do with this particular 'truth'? It either happened or it didn't. Shanahan could not be responding any more emphatically - you calling him a liar McD5? Yes or no?

What does any of that have to do with this particular 'truth'? It either happened or it didn't. Shanahan could not be responding any more emphatically - you calling him a liar McD5? Yes or no?

No one could possibly know without being in the locker room. I tend to think he's lying, to protect RG3. That's based on Keim and Rick Snider both calling the source credible.

I do believe he lied about Dr. Andrews last year. And I hope he's lying about Joshua Morgan.

All in all, I don't believe much of this matters. Robert is young, and likely has somewhat of an ego--and that's fine. He'll mature.

I believe, and hope that the entire team is frustrated. I wouldn't want any player on my team that is okay with losing.

I look at all this hand wringing and soap opera going on and just wonder what the reaction would've been today to Riggins and the 5 O'Clock Club?

I'd imagine a large portion of the fanbase and media would want Riggo and his pals drummed out of the league.

This is a non story.

Writers with nothing better to do than stir the pot.

You know it's bad, when it's no fun to root for your division rivals to lose, because even if they lose, it won't make a smidge of a difference, since your own teams sucks so bad, and probably won't take advantage of it.

I am sick and tired of seeing all of the Redskin fan on Redskin fan hate. Its bull****, turn your anger to something worthwhile, like **** dallass...

It's been an unbelievably frustrating season, and I understand some of it, but yeah I don't like it either.

I just don't get the taking it out on each other, or calling people non fans because they don't want to go to the game.

Of course I am.
I was the first to use it, months ago.
I was also the one who coined the now-popular nick-name "Turnstyler Polumbus"

Just in case anyone was curious how all that pandemonium began.

Everybody knows it is ME... I AM the originator of the best nickname for the olay of gay, Turnstyler Polumbus!

I am sick and tired of seeing all of the Redskin fan on Redskin fan hate. Its bull****, turn your anger to something worthwhile, like **** dallass...

Statistics are showing Burgundy on Gold hate posts are up this season. Creeping up on Spurrier era hate even (in Snagglepuss voice).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.