• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

When was this pic from (in tho BGO slideshow) ?
Not often you see such a happy Reed.

reed.jpg

No way of knowing. But man when I think of the time I've spent adding to that rotating banner library - it sort of makes me sick to my stomach. A shame those nearly 4000 images will disappear onto web history. Most access the site by phone nowadays so I'm not sure folks appreciate the full site and some of those features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way of knowing. But man when I think of the time I've spent adding to that rotating banner library - it sort of makes me sick to my stomach. A shame those nearly 4000 images will disappear onto web history. Most access the site by phone nowadays so I'm not sure folks appreciate the full site and some of those features.

I was thinking about that the other day and wishing there was a way to save them. I mostly come here through the web and love seeing those.

I have them all in a folder but ultimately there would be no purpose in holding onto them.

I have them all in a folder but ultimately there would be no purpose in holding onto them.

You can periodically post a few to the 5 O'Clock Club. I will continue to add some fo mine from over the years.

I was thinking about that the other day and wishing there was a way to save them. I mostly come here through the web and love seeing those.

I love looking at those pics. When I was still working if I had a particularly heavy editing job I'd keep the banner running while I worked on that particular document

Haskins seems to be settling in MUCH better than his earlier starts. Not sure why the D is letting Saquan go apeshit though

Is whoever's job to cover Barkley just failing miserably or is Manusky doing his stupid zone again?

2015BGOTailgate.jpg

Not sure what year this is from but it's a great picture of you guys on the banner. Members I can recognize are Boone, Elephant, OM, SkinsOrlando, Doc, and DP44.

Obviously been a while ago, everyone is smiling lol. One day we can all smile about this team again

Favorite picture of mine is one El took of me and my daughter at one of those Skins post draft confabs at FEDEX years ago. Kinda pict that hangs on the wall long after one has shuffled his mortal coil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.