• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Yeah just heard. I was seeing it everywhere, Bruce must have been the source. What a joke this front office is, now we get nothing for him unless we pull off something in the offseason. Par for the course.

Well...looks like Bruce Allen wins again! His plan is foolproof!

I just want to see what Allen gets for Williams this offseason.

Ready for Trent reporting in sandals in 2 weeks? ðŸ'¿

This team is going nowhere.

All you have to do is look at the Caps or Nats to see how poorly run the Redskins are in comparison.

Franchise player?

Caps draft Ovechkin.

Nats draft Strasburg.

Redskins draft Robert Griffin III after giving up a generation of draft picks to move up.

And on it goes with this team.

We have been carrying Josh Norman for a couple of years.

Morgan Moses is in visible decline at RT.

Reed has essentially been hurt for 3 years.

Paul Richardson is essentially the #3 receiver after rookie #3 pick Terry McLauren and Mr. Irrelevant, Trey Quinn.

Which would be fine except we gave him $40M contract to be an impact player.

I sure hope I am wrong but Montez Sweat looks like a freakish athlete but a player without a position in the NFL.

You can pretend he is an OLB but has no leverage moves and no instincts in zone coverages.

Meanwhile it has been intimated this week that Haskins has trouble memorizing the plays.

Good grief.

Last edited:
Caps draft Ovechkin.

Nats draft Strasburg.

A little OT, but has anyone else noticed how well Rui Hachimura is playing for the Wizards at the moment? Kid looks like a steal at the 9th pick.

Ready for Trent reporting in sandals in 2 weeks? 👿

This team is going nowhere.

All you have to do is look at the Caps or Nats to see how poorly run the Redskins are in comparison.

Franchise player?

Caps draft Ovechkin.

Nats draft Strasburg.

Redskins draft Robert Griffin III after giving up a generation of draft picks to move up.

And on it goes with this team.

In hindsight of course it looks absurd. But prior to his injury I don't recall any of us feeling saying he wasn't going to do something great here.

When Trent shows up to get credit for this season I hope Callahan puts his greedy ass on special teams, as the kickoff and punt returner. Maybe try him at gunner on punt team as well.

At this point it's either gonna take someone going around Bruce and directly to Snyder's wife to let him know Bruce needs fired. Or, a reverse 'Rudy' where Eric Schaffer, Alex Santos, & Kyle Smith all lay their official pass lanyard on Dan's desk and refuse to work until Brucifer is fired.

If they want epic effect bring Larry Michael too!

Ready for Trent reporting in sandals in 2 weeks? ðŸ'¿

My guess is he'll, uh, pull a hamstring in practice before the Jets game, which will keep him out 6-8 weeks. :)

If they want epic effect bring Larry Michael too!

Pfft! Larry Michaels is the biggest "yes man" I have ever seen in my life! He delivers redskins' propaganda every night on MASN. I though someone was stabbing me in my ears as I listened to him justify Haskins remaining the 2nd string QB.

Bruce Allen after today's bullshittery leading on the fans then refusing to deal

drollnatoin-random-6849.jpg

I don't want to hear that Abortion Survivor.

As with Haskins it's up to the professionals in ownership and the front office to make the right picks.

Fans are working and paying bills.

These guys at Ashburn get paid handsomely for identifying impact talent and they continually fail to do so.

Often spectacularly.

What would be amazing is if our slide continues and we somehow out-tank the dolphins for first pick in the draft. We turn around and take their three first rounders in exchange for switching the first pick away.

My outlook on the future of the redskin franchise grows darker by the day.

Edit: A competent GM could rebuild the hell out of an offense with 3 first round picks to trade down with.

Last edited:
Finley is taking over for Dalton in Cincy.

He looked good over the summer.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals win a couple of games in the second half.

Finley is taking over for Dalton in Cincy.

He looked good over the summer.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals win a couple of games in the second half.

I think the Dolphins forgot about the end game last night, and almost won one in Pittsburgh. They were reminded in the 2nd half just how bad they are.

If any of the teams cellar dwelling right now, we're the one who will win 4 games more this year.

Yeah, Pothead Crybaby in the house.

First things first, grab your check book doophus. Your fines stand at $$$$$$$.

Hopefully, he's a healthy inactive for the rest of the season.

Oh yeah, Beat Buffalo!

Hopefully, he's a healthy inactive for the rest of the season.

Oh yeah, Beat Buffalo!

I'm holding out hope there's a contract clause that we can still get him on, conduct detrimental to the team type. Suspension worthy enough to withhold his salary.

Probably not so Callahan may wanna play around putting Penn at RT to relieve the penalty machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.