• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Yet no mention what they're offering....lazy as usual from dgaf canfora.

"It's not like you are dealing with a normal team," as one AFC GM put it.

Welcome to our hell

"It's not like you are dealing with a normal team," as one AFC GM put it.

Welcome to our hell

That caught my eye as well. The rest of the league is laughing at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably alone here but would love to see the team reach out to the patriots or chiefs and see if they'd take AP for a 5th or something. Love the heart & production he's brought but would like him to get legit shot at a ring before retirement. He's one that deserves it

Buuuuuut, we have Bruce so anything to help our team out in the league's view can't possibly happen.

Brucifer is thy name

I'm probably alone here but would love to see the team reach out to the patriots or chiefs and see if they'd take AP for a 5th or something. Love the heart & production he's brought but would like him to get legit shot at a ring before retirement. He's one that deserves it

Buuuuuut, we have Bruce so anything to help our team out in the league's view can't possibly happen.

Brucifer is thy name

So if you subscribe to the one train if thought that says bruce thinks we're Alex Smith/ Trent Williams away from the Super Bowl, you have to wonder why we aren't trying to get a little more talent before the trade deadline? But there appears to be no effort on that front.

And if you subscribe to "Blow it up", which bruce obviously doesn't, you thnk he'd at least do what the rest of the league thinks he should do with Williams.

But again, we're doing nothing.

Neither of those teams need a rb, do they?

Probably not but I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking him if they're thin.

So if you subscribe to the one train if thought that says bruce thinks we're Alex Smith/ Trent Williams away from the Super Bowl, you have to wonder why we aren't trying to get a little more talent before the trade deadline? But there appears to be no effort on that front.

And if you subscribe to "Blow it up", which bruce obviously doesn't, you thnk he'd at least do what the rest of the league thinks he should do with Williams.

But again, we're doing nothing.

We have to all be somewhat crazy to follow this team and the astonishingly stupid lack of direction it seems to ALWAYS take. There isn't many, but we do have a few vets that could net us some draft barter moving beyond this abomination of a season. There's apparently interest with Kerrigan too.

It's gotten so bad I don't even want to post here any longer cuz all I have are bad thoughts vis brudan. Snyder's ownership: I know, let's take a wizard in the advertising industry and put him in charge of a wine business! Same thing as professional football. no background. no experience. doesn't know the industry - and apparently has no aptitude for learning it. has an ego that has to be stroked.

Allen has always been a mediocrity living off of Tony Dungee.

I have a low tolerance for f-ups who cannot learn. that is what we are stuck with. they will never develop a chmpionship team. perhaps a playoff team every now and then.

I'm just counting the days before the bama guys come contract time and wave the buh bye flag.

What other team would have the owner choosing a quarterback at #15 in the draft on his own hunch while the ostensible GM Allen sits idly by and the head coach actively resists recognizing the player is on the team after the draft?

That's the classic case of dysfunction.

Robert Kraft doesn't dictate draft picks to Bill Belichick.

Cooke never told Gibbs who his incoming quarterback was going to be.

If the owner does not have an NFL background like a 45 year old Al Davis did it is counterproductive having them try to manage personnel.

If they don't realize that or can't hire the right people to make that intervention unnecessary you end up with where this team is now.

The failure of the Redskins to win games should tell the owner that he needs a new GM and coach not a new player.

Bruce Allen hired Jay Gruden and gave him the roster he had to work with.

Together they failed to make it work over 6 years.

So it's time for Bruce to go and for the team to trade away Williams, Kerrigan and Norman and start over.

But that won't happen b cause the owner is frustrated but not ready to face a largely dismissive media and admit this management team failed and a new solution needs to be found.

Bill Callahan is 63 years old was was last a head coach in the NFL in 2004.

While I endorsed him for an interim role the idea being floated that Bruce is of the mind Callahan could stay in an a permanent role going forward is only symptomatic of why Bruce needs to go, CRONYISM.

Everyone we bring in here now has to be related to Bruce's stays in Oakland or Tampa.

Callahan goes back to Oakland.

Jay went back to Tampa days.

Doug goes back to Tampa days.

Mmm, 25 year old former #6 overall pick Leonard Williams being traded for 2020 3rd, and a 2021 5th rd pick, that might become a 4th.

If Allen were to trade Pothead Crybaby for anything better than a 4th rd pick, he should receive GM of the year consideration.

The optics of Trent Williams reporting in 2 weeks to accrue time for counting this season on his contract is very poor.

This team needs to trade him both because the team needs picks but also because that eventuality is yet another distraction this team doesn't need.

If I am the GM I don't ever allow Trent Williams in the team building again.

I tell him to go home and let his agent contact him when a deal is completed.

It's ironic that the Sunday article about the trade deadline has the Redskins with the Bengals 0-8 as teams in denial that refuse to take calls on players despite the fact the clubs are historically bad and will end up having to rebuild despite the front offices wearing rose colored glasses.

How bad have things gotten?

9-0 and 19-9 losses in consecutive weeks are now counted as moral victories in a one win season!

The bar now seems to be if the team can cover the spread it's a ‘victory' of sorts.

Everyone else knows that 1-7 is 1-7 regardless of how you get there.

I remember when the Cardinals were in the NFC East they used to get excited in St. Louis about a close 20-17 type loss to the Redskins or Cowboys.

Poor Bidwill, like Snyder and Mike Brown he couldn't see that Rome was actually burning.

Last edited:
There are only 2 possibilities. The Redskins trade Williams in the next 24 hours for more than any of us ever believed possible - and that has been Allen's plan all along. Or he's a moron.

You can probably guess which scenario my money is on...

**** Williams. Dipshit needs to walk through the door and face the media. Make whatever accusations he wants to about how the team handled his non issue boo boo. See if the medical staff might want to sue his ignorant ass for defamation. His selfish money grab attempt needs scrutiny. Though the local media will probably just kiss his fat ass anyway.

I'm all for sticking it to him any way the team can.

There are only 2 possibilities. The Redskins trade Williams in the next 24 hours for more than any of us ever believed possible - and that has been Allen's plan all along. Or he's a moron.

You can probably guess which scenario my money is on...

so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-memegenerator-net-23624435.png

Nah he's most definitely a moron and the longer he's on staff the better our draft picks will be. Make no mistake, Bruce will **** that up too. It's not like there's any hope Bruce could parlay a top 5 pick into several picks that result in contributors who want to win.

**** Williams. Dipshit needs to walk through the door and face the media. Make whatever accusations he wants to about how the team handled his non issue boo boo. See if the medical staff might want to sue his ignorant ass for defamation. His selfish money grab attempt needs scrutiny. Though the local media will probably just kiss his fat ass anyway.

I'm all for sticking it to him any way the team can.

Sending him to Cleveland for a 2nd rounder would be a great scenario. Guarantees Trent won't see a superbowl unless he buys a ticket, and it's Cleveland. It's not hell but you can see it from there

The Trent Williams trade worm may have started to turn...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.