• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

We now have 3 tight ends in concussion protocol.

You just can't make this stuff up 😵

We don't have TE's. As they need to be able to block.

Reed and Davis need to go. Sprinkle gets the rest of the season to prove he belongs. New guys need to be brought up/in with hopes of finding a Don Warren. I don't care if he can't catch a cold. I want a guy who can pancake a MF'er in the run game.

Not confirmed obviously, but rumor on Twitter that Gruden is at a bar telling folks he just got fired.

Based on this in the article....maybe that rumor was true. Not sure why you do it at 5am unless that's when he was usually there anyway.

"Gruden, who knew once he received word late Sunday night of the early Monday meeting that it was almost certainly to discuss his being fired, arrived at the facility to find Snyder and Allen already there."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/10/07/redskins-fire-coach-jay-gruden-after-start/

We don't have TE's. As they need to be able to block.

Reed and Davis need to go. Sprinkle gets the rest of the season to prove he belongs. New guys need to be brought up/in with hopes of finding a Don Warren. I don't care if he can't catch a cold. I want a guy who can pancake a MF'er in the run game.

I would put our first 3 rounders of importance as LT, RT, TE

Wouldn't be opposed to taking 3 tackles and converting one to TE either.

Last edited:
I think I'd let Callahan reach out personally to Pothead Crybaby. If he'd be willing to come back and play under his current contract, I'd be willing to listen.

Barring that, trade his sorry ass to the worst team with the best offer. Before the close of business today.

On a more personal level, I hope some has removed all the sharp objects from brother McD's reach.
Nobody was more convinced that Gruden was the football Messiah, than he was.

On a more personal level, I hope some has removed all the sharp objects from brother McD's reach.
Nobody was more convinced that Gruden was the football Messiah, than he was.

You're calling someone out for being a homer?

You're calling someone out for being a homer?

Not at all. Brother McD was the most vocal Gruden supporter/cheerleader we had around these parts.
He has to be let down that he was so wrong about the guy.

Though I'm sure he will lay the blame on everyone else. And not Gruden.

Ax. Guys like you and I have been wrong for 20 years.

This franchise sucks. No one can succeed in this organization.

I really find it astounding you have the balls to call anyone out. So let's not go there.

Ax. Guys like you and I have been wrong for 20 years.

This franchise sucks. No one can succeed in this organization.

I really find it astounding you have the balls to call anyone out. So let's not go there.

I fail to see that I'm calling anyone out.

McD has shown that he's a grown man, and can handle a little message board ribbing. Apologies if I'm wrong about that.

And I totally disagree with all the "we'll never win as long as" drivel that so many seem to.

Well - I hate to tell you - but I win all ties. But thanks for your perspective.

I feel ya.

I guess I'm the only one happier than a sissy getting his toenails painted pink.

F'ing Allen. Nut up and take responsibility. You've been in charge you putz. Don't deflect with homerisms.

I feel ya.

I guess I'm the only one happier than a sissy getting his toenails painted pink.

Wait! What? You mean there's someone else out there? But only October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Ok, I hope this isn't too irreverent, but it did give me a little chuckle on such a dreary day for Redskins fans.
3a8496ce3f2f92b9d2676a8d42bf767d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

I think it's a bright and cheery day.

Moving on from a loser head coach, at the end of it all, is a good thing.

That press conference was infuriating.

Anyone want to buy a Redskins fan site cheap?

The two worst teams in the NFL are facing each other this Sunday.

Hopefully, Haskins starts.

I just bought two lower-level seats on the 45 for $60 each. Lol.

I'll tell Bruce y'all said hi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.