• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Per Chris Russel on ESPN 980:
"There isn't a soul in that locker room that respects Keith Burns."

NFL Network Fantasy start em/sit em

Start: RG III, Garcon, Morris, Reed

Morris is one of my fantasy backs, been starting him all year and he's been pretty solid. I picked up reed earlier in the season and been starting him on vernon davis the last 3-4 weeks.

Wife has Garcon and Griffin and they do well enough on average, and spectacular some times, that she's starting them every week.

It's a damn shame our defense can't hold anyone to less than 25 points cause our offense is clicking right now :\

Probably :)

I still think those guys are great. I wouldn't trade any of them for anyone. They will be the core of redskins football for the next 4-5 years and I'm absolutely fine with that.

Probably :)

I still think those guys are great. I wouldn't trade any of them for anyone. They will be the core of redskins football for the next 4-5 years and I'm absolutely fine with that.

This is why I fear the coaching staff getting blown up. Alf thrives in zone blocking scheme. Griff is as good at running play action out of the pistol as anyone and he's good on his feet. Reed can exploit pretty much anyone, and Garcon is a monster in YAC. Shanny's system sets these guys up for success.

Thought 1 - We haven't played 1 complete game of good football all season.

You pundits want a reason to believe we can win the division? We just have to start playing good football for 60 minutes. We've seen what this team can do when they're firing on all cylinders, we just haven't seen it this year. The rest of the division is dog poo.

Thought 2 - The extra few days due to the Thursday night game has allowed me to complete my grieving process early and has resulted in a few extra days to build up my enthusiasm to this level.

Oh and Haslett, you're likely coaching for your job here today. Don't let another scrub QB look like a pro bowler. Go after that ****er.

Good job Haslett. You've managed to take 11 guys and craft a defense that appears to be playing with 9.

Season over before Thanksgiving. Hell, at least Norv would tease us until December......

Why do we even put a returner back on punts?

I think we need to cut the kid some slack actually. He did no worse then others we've put back there, and was productive on offense for somebody brought up from the PS less then a week ago that was undrafted.

I think we need to cut the kid some slack actually. He did no worse then others we've put back there, and was productive on offense for somebody brought up from the PS less then a week ago that was undrafted.

My criticism is directed more at the performance all year, not at Williams specifically.

(Chris Thompson received a lot of derisive comments also after having not returned punts since high school.)

It seems to be more of a systemic issue than anything.

Griffin can't hit the broad side of a barn three times in a row. Open receivers and he can't hit them.

My criticism is directed more at the performance all year, not at Williams specifically.

(Chris Thompson received a lot of derisive comments also after having not returned punts since high school.)

It seems to be more of a systemic issue than anything.

Agreed Chris, the system... or coaching sucks

Shanahan may have put Griffin in a system as a rookie that lead to a quick start, but in the long run it only served to delay his development as an all around qb.

Typical short-sighted approach here.

Shanahan did the same thing in 2010 with McNabb when it was clear this team needed a rebuild, not a one year fix.

No one here ever wants to just build it the right way.

Forget being competitive for a wildcard. How about aiming a bit higher?

I think 4 plus years of this regime had been enough.

In critical areas this team isn't getting better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.