• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Silent, I don't blame the WR corps.

I place that on the coaching staff, mainly Mike, for all of these buffoon assistants he brought here.

Looks like Nick Williams is going to get a call up for the Eagles game. He stayed after practice fielding punts, and the Redskins have a roster spot open.

Via Chris Russell:

Nick Williams is the only #Redskins player left on practice field ..catching simulated punts with Keith Burns. Team has roster spot open.

Talking to Nick Williams after he came in...said that his work today was very different than normal so he's encouraged & hopeful.#Redskins

no more morgan?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHY DID IT TAKE 10 WEEKS TO FIGURE THIS OUT

Anyone know what the deal is with Maurice Hurt? There was talk before the season that the team would bring him back when healthy and was wondering if that still the plan?

Sure would like to see him and Gettis get some time to see exactly what we have there under "live" conditions.

according to chris cooley, out at redskins park, the entire team has stayed 2 hours later than usual for special teams meetings. they're still there.

according to chris cooley, out at redskins park, the entire team has stayed 2 hours later than usual for special teams meetings. they're still there.

I'd have there sorry asses on the field till midnight, then make them sleep in the film room for good measures...

"There's a home playoff game sitting there in the mud, horse ****, and sewage, so let's roll up our sleeves and go get it."
Czabe on being excited about the rest of the season due to the rest of the division sucking.

lol

Looks like its official...now use him, Shanahan!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Can he play on the coverage unit of special teams ?
Can he block for field goals ?

Not sure about blocking for FG but I gotta imagine he can play gunner on punt coverage. From those vids he looks like he's got great eyes, and a low center of gravity. If the trend continues, I'd like to see him get some plays in the slot as well. Moss isn't what he used to be, and Williams could be his successor moving forward. I'm not saying he's the answer, but if he can be even a little bit of a threat, having Hank step up more and more, and legit weapons in Garcon and Reed, it could be good for the offense in the long run.

Mike Shanahan: "Chris, I heard that you are banged up".
Chris Thompson: "It's just a bruise, coach".
MS: "Just got the report, it is a torn labrum".
CT: "Oh yeah. Ouch, ouch. It really hurts".

MS: "Nick, it is time for our annual winning streak. Ready to go"?
Nick Williams: "Ready, willing, and able"!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.